Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches Soon!

Can you give more download locations? The Content.ggpk download is to slow.
GGG troubles to use your head to think about it,the file is so big.
There is only one download location and a group of people are downloading.
Last edited by sakurakb48 on Mar 8, 2019, 4:12:33 AM
HYPE! Thanks for the new league GGG!
"
sakurakb48 wrote:
Can you give more loading points? The Content.ggpk download is to slow

What do you mean? Add more seeds?

There are 558 seeds in the swarm as of right now, and that number should grow automatically as more people finish the download. Speed does seem to have increased substantially over the last hour, so it should increase even more.
This is the league where I finally ditch Steam client and go to Standalone. 5 GB extra download for no good reason makes my internet connection cry.
"
faraazahmed wrote:
This is the league where I finally ditch Steam client and go to Standalone. 5 GB extra download for no good reason makes my internet connection cry.

What's your internet speed? It takes like 2 minutes to download 5GB here. Never had a problem with steam
Oh great I need at least 11-12 hours to download 8.5gb with 2mb internet package, and it will be 10pm here by the time servers go live! so I can start playing by tomorrow morning! YEPEE!....
NOT!!!!!
By the time I go online all the friends I play with will be already at least 10 hours ahead of me so here goes the aurabot plans down to drain! Also there is the torrent download option is 14gb, but guess what? it's not usable by steam, and even if I started by the time they uploaded this news (which is 3 hours ago), i would still need 16 more hours to download it all! Still not viable...

just let us start the downloads now...
"
Pobatti wrote:
"
donmsp7 wrote:
HYPED! So where exactly do I copy the download from torrent? I don't want to mess it up! Hahahaha

The game's install path. On my PC it's:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Grinding Gear Games\Path of Exile

The torrent is a zip file, so you'll need to extract the GGPK file from the archive and place it in that directory. You will need to overwrite the existing GGPK in the process, so just click "OK" if you're prompted to do so.

Thanks man! Surprisingly, the download was pretty fast. Can't wait to play later! lol
"
Pobatti wrote:
"
sakurakb48 wrote:
Can you give more loading points? The Content.ggpk download is to slow

What do you mean? Add more seeds?

There are 558 seeds in the swarm as of right now, and that number should grow automatically as more people finish the download. Speed does seem to have increased substantially over the last hour, so it should increase even more.

I've finished my download and plan to seed for at least the next 8 hours or so. Have at it, peeps! <3
Just download the GGPK and update the client. It's still 3.5. So I can't try the 32bit dx11 client until the servers reboot?
"
We can't wait to see you travelling through the Memory Void in order to help Cavas restore his true identity,

Wont see me, I am not playing this league.
"Don't Tread on Me"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info