Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches Soon!

Bex is based god
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
lol...5 seeders, 30+ in the swarm because they released the file suuuuper late and didn't utilize some of that ritzy hardware they run on as Seedboxes.
pog
My god the speeds are horrible on the torrent, so many leechers and nobody seeding, currently uploading the torrent at 30 mbps, and downloading at 800kbps LOL
Last edited by Lanzatron on Mar 8, 2019, 2:21:50 AM
This torrent only includes the GGPK file ...... Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

Does this mean players who use the steam client shouldn't waste time downloading via torrent?
yep can't wait to see new poet's pen mecanics. LOOKS AMAZING ! HYPED HYPED

think first thing im gonna do is taking bodyswap gem and destroy on cursor…. what else

ah yes i found what else. just put portal gem in poet and use it in second weapon slot on every character… Not bad :)
Last edited by prooff69 on Mar 8, 2019, 2:36:29 AM
HYPE CANT WAIT!!!
I'm not a frequent Torrent user but 35.5% done and 3h ETA until complete is plenty fast enough for me. It should easily be done before I go to bed. The update goes live before I actually wake-up again so this is going to save me a ton of time because I won't have hours of downloading to do.

I feel sorry for those on XBox though. Having to re-download an entire game is always terrible. That said, the GGPK must account for 90%+ of the full download so it probably isn't much bigger than the patch would have been if it was handled normally.
I HAVE A QUESTION PLS ////////// If i usually play on the steam launcher, can i download the official one and still play with the same account (i linked my steam to the site btw)
"
menostoner wrote:
This torrent only includes the GGPK file ...... Please note that you can't use this GGPK file with the Steam client.

Does this mean players who use the steam client shouldn't waste time downloading via torrent?

Yep - since you can't use the download with the version of the client you have installed, it's just a useless file for you; what else could you use the GGPK for?
Last edited by Pobatti on Mar 8, 2019, 2:46:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info