Path of Exile: Synthesis Launches Soon!

Uninstalled game, cleaned my HDD and beginning new installation so eventually i will play it but not early as usually.
Is there anyway you guys could let people download earlier then 3 hours before lunch. I know the majority of people have amazing internet but some don't. With the patch being 9 gb roughly I'm going to be an hour late to start waiting for this to finish downloading. My suggestion is maybe give 5-6 hours to start downloading so everyone can be ready for launch. Anyways keep up the great work and thanks for the new expansion.
very thx i think from all pll who play for fucking again map stash now waste x3 every map to change to new as earlier or waste them... thx for deleting options to remove shadows it was only way i was playing now every pack of monsts im geting kicked from game
"
Phantom_21 wrote:
Is there anyway you guys could let people download earlier then 3 hours before lunch. I know the majority of people have amazing internet but some don't. With the patch being 9 gb roughly I'm going to be an hour late to start waiting for this to finish downloading. My suggestion is maybe give 5-6 hours to start downloading so everyone can be ready for launch. Anyways keep up the great work and thanks for the new expansion.

Stand alone client patch was 3.4GBs. I'd switch to that over the Steam client if you can.
But nobody will play this league. Last fun league was Breach. you guys are trying to hard and its not fun anymore...
Black screen and error....

Someone can paste default config game? Delete config and play=error and no load default config :/
Last edited by Ladar06 on Mar 8, 2019, 4:38:22 PM
One of the things I like most about POE is its community and the people who take the game. It is incredible the level of sincerity with which they speak to us !!
I congratulate you.!!!
Can i somehow transfer my steam installation to another PC? I downloaded the client myself and i transferred it already via LAN to my gf's pc but once i opened steam there it did a fast verification of files and started downloading 5.5GB (not what i wanted cause my internet connection sucks... i need 2 hours for 5gb). So any suggestion maybe?
When will we get new core supporter packs?
i wish GGG modify the game file so it's not in a single GGPK file, it's a pain to download from steam because it is considered as a binary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info