PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Is the Region and the Natural Tier empty on the atlas page? i found it helpful when it was there. Anyway thanks for the sheet!
Last edited by mit4h on Aug 1, 2021, 3:50:35 PM
You are my godsDAMNED HERO!
please add expedition map icons like currency, simulacrum, etc.
Could you add a reference under the various tabs for what any of the colors you use means? Or am I missing it?

Some of the tabs seem to have things that are color coded.. but I'm not sure which colors mean what 'cause I'm dumb.
is there just a list? like go here, than here, than here, and than here. can't find one, and to me, that would be the most simple guide.
All i want to say is keep up the good work. This helped me a bunch starting out this game in Heist and it's still on my quicklinks as reference whenever needed.
"
pasta777 wrote:
Your Sheet is great and helps me every league.

Are you planning to add some extra page for expedition, especially information about the bases which are worth gambling at Gwennen, the Gambler?
Glad to hear! I have unfortunately not been able to add the Expedition sheet, but as it's going core I would like to do so in the future!

"
mit4h wrote:
Is the Region and the Natural Tier empty on the atlas page? i found it helpful when it was there. Anyway thanks for the sheet!
Yeah. As the devs usually change the tiers and placements every league, it's hard to keep track and takes time to update.

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
please add expedition map icons like currency, simulacrum, etc.
As Expedition goes core, I will look into adding a sheet for it in the future.

"
Tanerian wrote:
Could you add a reference under the various tabs for what any of the colors you use means? Or am I missing it?
I use red as a color code for bad, orange less bad, yellow = ok, green = good.

"
is there just a list? like go here, than here, than here, and than here. can't find one, and to me, that would be the most simple guide.
Are you referring to the leveling guide? If so, I feel it's as dense and simplified as it can be.
Since last patch, I have added a downloadable Excel Version ( credit to u/Alpha272 ). I have also updated Atlas Tab completely, updated Clutser Jewels that got changed, Updated Betrayal Tab with new Scarab (Janus) and updated Delve Tab with changed Fossils.
The Ancestral Preservation Cluster Jewel Notable still has 3.15 description.

From the patch notes:
"
The Ancestral Preservation Cluster Jewel Notable no longer grants 30% increased Totem Life. Instead, it now grants “Totems gain +20% to all Elemental Resistances”, as well as “Totems have 15% additional Physical Damage Reduction” (previously 10%), and “Totems gain +25% to Chaos Resistance” (previously 40%).

Thank you!
I think you should add which Quest Contracts are worth farming in Heist.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info