PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

"
livejamie wrote:
It would be helpful to have a list of veiled crafts and who they belong to.

You could even copy this table: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/aee4ds/syndicate_specific_veiled_mods_table/
Will look into it when I update Betrayal tab with the changes from 3.14. Thanks for the idea!
Any chance to open this up so I can make a copy for offline use? I was able to do that with 3.13 (thanks for that!) but this version seems locked down. My internet is trash tier so I try to not have anything going when I play. Thanks!
"
Any chance to open this up so I can make a copy for offline use? I was able to do that with 3.13 (thanks for that!) but this version seems locked down. My internet is trash tier so I try to not have anything going when I play. Thanks!
Honestly don't know what changed and/or how to change it back. If you PM me, I will se if I can make an offline copy for you.
To the Heist tab can you add something about the order the Rogues unlock? I always forget.

Per the wiki:

New rogues are introduced in the following sequence:

Tibbs → Tullina → Nenet
Karst → Huck → Niles → Vinderi → Gianna
Isla does not introduce any new rogues.
"
MathMusic wrote:
To the Heist tab can you add something about the order the Rogues unlock? I always forget.

Per the wiki:

New rogues are introduced in the following sequence:

Tibbs → Tullina → Nenet
Karst → Huck → Niles → Vinderi → Gianna
Isla does not introduce any new rogues.
Done, thanks for the suggestion.
can you please turn of the htmlview mode? it not only locks viewers out of the sheet (no way to copy the sheet) and also:

htmlview has for some reason very poor performance at my end. i can use "normal" spreadsheets with ease, i even contribute to heavy sheets for other games that have a shitton of calculation in them, they run smoothly. but in htmlview, even scrolling is the pure eye cancer.
not to mention the load time.

thanks in advance and also thanks for the work you put into.
"
can you please turn of the htmlview mode? it not only locks viewers out of the sheet (no way to copy the sheet) and also:

htmlview has for some reason very poor performance at my end. i can use "normal" spreadsheets with ease, i even contribute to heavy sheets for other games that have a shitton of calculation in them, they run smoothly. but in htmlview, even scrolling is the pure eye cancer.

html view gets automatically applied when there are more then 100 users viewing. Do you know how to turn it off?
Last edited by FixFaxer on May 3, 2021, 4:22:36 AM
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"

html view gets automatically applied when there are more then 100 users viewing. Do you know to turn it off?

please tell me, thanks.
"
"
FixFaxer wrote:
"

html view gets automatically applied when there are more then 100 users viewing. Do you know to turn it off?

please tell me, thanks.
I'm asking you. From my knowledge there isn't a way to do so unfortunately.
Hiya!

Great sheet, thanks for your work! Really nice compilation.
Since there's some room on the heist page, maybe add info about gear pieces and mods for gear pieces to look out for per character.

This isnt 100% up to date anymore but has info about mods on gear and thiefs trinket, might be useful for your sheet as well.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/362023686145966090/769011642385170452/Heist_CheatSheetfinalfinal.jpg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info