PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Hi!
First of all, allow me to say "THANK YOU!" for your amazing work.

I've been using your doc since Heist/Ritual, leveling with it principally but i come back to it if i'm missing/don't remember something. Nice and easy to navigate, very visual and clever use of colors. The only thing it feels lacking sometimes are urls to other sources or tools like poedd, poe.regex or divcard.io but that's a personal issue.

Buttlicking it's over, now bussiness. Since Sanctum has gone core, a Sanctum tab would be a nice addition to the doc.

Best of luck and happy hunting!
You're a hero. Have a good league, friend.
Gotta update Metamorph to Ultimatum
Updated 24/3/24:
I have added a Sanctum tab with room info and preferred strategies, updated leveling tab with new recipe location and early vendor recipes, updated Atlas tab with new progression, simple Essence strategy and added Vendor sheet. (Thanks for letting me add it Sherberoot). I have also updated Betrayal tab with the new rewards as well as the general desired progression, as well as some small tweaks to the Heist tab for rewards and Trinket Slot acquisition.
Thanks for the update!
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
thanks !!
this has greatly helped
just got to maps and was on the fence about quitting because i felt overwhelmed. This is a great resource and helps keep me in the game. Another big thanks for you OP!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info