PoE 3.24 Cheat Sheets (QOL Info)

Hi, i really really need to ask really dumb, how do i use this tool? if i click the link, i just get a list of infos and updates.
did i need a Program? because i want to test this season alva.
I'm really not understanding how to read the heist and betrayl tabs, can anyone explain it?
First off, awesome spreadsheet mate. Thanks for your work.

Just want to suggest that for the Cluster Jewel page that you group the rows under each Jewel. That way if it's a page a person visits frequently while building their character, they can minimise all Jewels that aren't going to be relevant to their build.

Obviously don't need them minimised at launch so you preserve you current efficient layout. But it gives the option. I find myself copying your page every league I play (not sure how often Cluster Jewels get updated? I don't play every league), then adding the grouping in myself, as I only look at 2-4 Jewels per character. There's probably an easier way I'm missing though so please correct me if I'm wrong or on the wrong path.

Edit: Just saw this was already done in the Excel version. Whoops. Still would prefer it in Sheets though.
Last edited by Sou-Knyr on Oct 29, 2021, 11:06:01 PM
I think I spotted a bug...

Atlas section, Glennach Cairns skillpoints, the 5th one, High Value Targets, is not possible to select since it requires Face to Face that is not in the previous 4 options...
To add next: Flask guide with all the modifier names and ranges... it's nowhere on the web yet (ziz's "Cheat Sheet" has nowhere near all of them)
Hi!

What is that "Tempest < 2c"?

(To be applied to >=T11 maps.)
hiya, i think an expedition part would be nice since its been integrated to the main game. around tileset drops on logbooks and such?

great help tho. been using ur cheatsheet since i started playing.
"Apply Simple Sextants on tier 6 maps." (And tier 7 and so on.)

How many (and what type) sextants to apply on tier 6?
How many (and what type) sextants to apply on tier 7?
How many (and what type) sextants to apply on tier 16?

Hi, do you have an updated 3.17 cheat sheet?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Hi, do you have an updated 3.17 cheat sheet?

try to read what it says on the first page of the cheatsheet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info