a

"

Thanks for the build! I've molded your setup and the EB/MOM version to something I think ends up a bit more optimized:

I dropped Spiritual Healing for Trickery and Assassination as the return was slightly more DPS, and it gave me access to nodes like Blood Siphon, Coldhearted Calculation, and Lethal Assault etc..

I really liked the EB/MOM concept, but I needed to grab Sovereignty in order to run Discipline with my level 3 Enlighten. Recently, I found the Devouring Diadem and I dropped the delve enchant helm. I lost about 6% dps. I gained 2% back from the +1 to socketed gems, and 5 skill points from dropping EB and Sovereignty. I grabbed a watchers eye for Arcane Surge since EB doesn't permit the proc (100% up time is nice too). The helm is adds a noticeable buff to healing. However, I'm not sure I will stick with it once I have a Enlighten at level 4.

I dropped Amplify and the pathing to the Scion health wheel for nodes like Blood Siphon, Resourcefulness, and Nimbleness.

Loreweave on average ended up with more dps and more survivability, and I was lucky to get a decent one after a few divines. I was lucky enough to align resistances for Wise Oak as well.

Yoke of the Suffering is a game changer. Swapping Gifts from Above with Mark of the Shaper (once you can replace mark of submission with an elder ring) is another big boost.

All in all this version ends up with 7k EHP, 80% elemental damage reduction (I think?), and 3.5mil shaper dps. I get to 3.7 mil with a placeholder scepter that I'm debating on adding Multi craft to or not, as I'm thinking of saving for a Bottled Faith instead. Turning on Vaal RF puts these numbers to 4.5 mil and 4.7 mil respectively. That dps is with Concentrated Effect, it drops to 2.9 mil and 3.9 mil (w/ Vaal RF) for mapping with Controlled Destruction.

Here's the pastebin if you wanted to take a look.

https://pastebin.com/V0tLQjVy

Sloppy shaper kill with no audio:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404849565
Last edited by skake on Apr 1, 2019, 9:47:05 PM
"
skake wrote:
"

Thanks for the build! I've molded your setup and the EB/MOM version to something I think ends up a bit more optimized:

I dropped Spiritual Healing for Trickery and Assassination as the return was slightly more DPS, and it gave me access to nodes like Blood Siphon, Coldhearted Calculation, and Lethal Assault etc..

I really liked the EB/MOM concept, but I needed to grab Sovereignty in order to run Discipline with my level 3 Enlighten. Recently, I found the Devouring Diadem and I dropped the delve enchant helm. I lost about 6% dps. I gained 2% back from the +1 to socketed gems, and 5 skill points from dropping EB and Sovereignty. I grabbed a watchers eye for Arcane Surge since EB doesn't permit the proc (100% up time is nice too). The helm is adds a noticeable buff to healing. However, I'm not sure I will stick with it once I have a Enlighten at level 4.

I dropped Amplify and the pathing to the Scion health wheel for nodes like Blood Siphon, Resourcefulness, and Nimbleness.

Loreweave on average ended up with more dps and more survivability, and I was lucky to get a decent one after a few divines. I was lucky enough to align resistances for Wise Oak as well.

Yoke of the Suffering is a game changer. Swapping Gifts from Above with Mark of the Shaper (once you can replace mark of submission with an elder ring) is another big boost.

All in all this version ends up with 7k EHP, 80% elemental damage reduction (I think?), and 3.5mil shaper dps. I get to 3.7 mil with a placeholder scepter that I'm debating on adding Multi craft to or not, as I'm thinking of saving for a Bottled Faith instead. Turning on Vaal RF puts these numbers to 4.5 mil and 4.7 mil respectively. That dps is with Concentrated Effect, it drops to 2.9 mil and 3.9 mil (w/ Vaal RF) for mapping with Controlled Destruction.

Here's the pastebin if you wanted to take a look.

https://pastebin.com/V0tLQjVy

Sloppy shaper kill with no audio:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/404849565

I definitely will take a look at it! From your explanation, it looks great. If I become interested in it, there would be no problem with me including it in the guide, right?
"
UlyUly wrote:

I definitely will take a look at it! From your explanation, it looks great. If I become interested in it, there would be no problem with me including it in the guide, right?

Absolutely. I would not have been able to get anywhere near this version had it not been for your guide.
Great build Uly, I have honestly enjoyed it more that Enki's Arc Witch. No dig at Enki on any level, his build is where I learned most things PoE, I still reference his guide for gear help and all the other useful bits he provided. Just the PF/Wave playstyle suits me better.

I had a question about Warlords Mark, I have been running an Essence Worm ring with Zealotry in it, but my cast speed it getting a bit high and now I seeing some OOM moments. So I switched to a ring with the Warlords Mark mod, but I cant see any noticeable mana/life gains in combat? Is it only beneficial during longer fights such as boss battles? I feel like maybe I am wiping mobs before leech can happen.

For now, I switched back to my Essence Worm, but I feel like I am missing something on the Warlords Mark bit.
"
AlGor3Rythm wrote:
Great build Uly, I have honestly enjoyed it more that Enki's Arc Witch. No dig at Enki on any level, his build is where I learned most things PoE, I still reference his guide for gear help and all the other useful bits he provided. Just the PF/Wave playstyle suits me better.

I had a question about Warlords Mark, I have been running an Essence Worm ring with Zealotry in it, but my cast speed it getting a bit high and now I seeing some OOM moments. So I switched to a ring with the Warlords Mark mod, but I cant see any noticeable mana/life gains in combat? Is it only beneficial during longer fights such as boss battles? I feel like maybe I am wiping mobs before leech can happen.

For now, I switched back to my Essence Worm, but I feel like I am missing something on the Warlords Mark bit.

Indeed warlord's mark doesn't help much when you one shot packs (which certainly isn't uncommon with how much damage Purifying Flame has). I didn't notice it being a problem while clearing however, as you mostly just press RMB and run/dash towards nearest pack. If there is any beefy enemy, every hit beyond the first one should leech mana very noticeably. If it's not a problem, could you take a video and/or provide me with your character pastebin?

Thanks for the words of appreciation though, really makes me want to support this guide further :)
Sure man, PB - https://pastebin.com/BnM9aG1q
This is only my second league so please point out any clear mistakes in gear or tree.
I took some slight liberties with the skill tree, which may be the source of this. It wasn't really an issue until I took the Nimbleness node along with dropping that Watchers Eye in.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Servusjomei wrote:
"
sotade wrote:
I've never commented a guide, even the strongest i played.
But i feel happy to comment this one and say it is really good, funny and in particular it is UNKILLABLE during leveling.
Ideal for people wanna learn to play and comfortable to clear zones even at low level.
Great job dude!

y build is rly fun but unkillable??? its hard to lvl high lvl red maps without dying..

any suggestion to imrpove to get better survability?

https://pastebin.com/VFB32RVX

things i still need to get another septre, watchers eye, better gloves and boots

btw is carcass rly that good? COmpared to rare sixlink with much life and resi?

A warlord's mark ring with crafted life will give you a lot survivability.

As you said, better gloves will come a long way. I don't really like forbidden taste and would advise you to swap it out :/

Carcass Jack is really good because of AoE bonuses it grants, its hard not to notice how much it does for this build.

If you want a truly hard to kill build, go for the MoM/EB variant.

Thanks for your comment!

What is the MoM/EB variant?? Forbidden taste saved my life rly often cause of the instant recovery up to almost full health. I also was wandering which one of following mods

Mods you want from regaling
Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage,
50%+ Increased Spell Damage
10%+ Increased Cast speed
50%+ Increased Fire Damage
60%+ Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Adds 30+ to 60+ Fire Damage to Spells

is the best (got highest dps). And i sepnd about 1500 alts so far and still no luck ,-)

"
Servusjomei wrote:

What is the MoM/EB variant?? Forbidden taste saved my life rly often cause of the instant recovery up to almost full health. I also was wandering which one of following mods

Mods you want from regaling
Gain #% of Physical Damage as Extra Lightning Damage,
50%+ Increased Spell Damage
10%+ Increased Cast speed
50%+ Increased Fire Damage
60%+ Increased Critical Strike Chance for Spells
Adds 30+ to 60+ Fire Damage to Spells

is the best (got highest dps). And i sepnd about 1500 alts so far and still no luck ,-)

1500 alts is a lot, you must've been really unlucky. You basically want to get any of these mods after regaling, then you can safely multimod the weapon as it is. If you don't, you annul it and pray you dont remove Phys as Extra Fire.

MoM/EB variant is the tankier version of this build, linked in the guide. It has 2k more effective HP at the cost of lower damage.
"
AlGor3Rythm wrote:
Sure man, PB - https://pastebin.com/BnM9aG1q
This is only my second league so please point out any clear mistakes in gear or tree.
I took some slight liberties with the skill tree, which may be the source of this. It wasn't really an issue until I took the Nimbleness node along with dropping that Watchers Eye in.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Going to take a look at in about 20 hours once I come back home, sorry to keep you waiting!
No rush Uly, just whenever you have time.
Last edited by AlGor3Rythm on Apr 2, 2019, 7:15:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info