a

I`ve just noticed that Arcane surge doesn`t work with EB. Don`t know if it`s a bug or not
I've never commented a guide, even the strongest i played.
But i feel happy to comment this one and say it is really good, funny and in particular it is UNKILLABLE during leveling.
Ideal for people wanna learn to play and comfortable to clear zones even at low level.
Great job dude!
"
Bestial wrote:
I`ve just noticed that Arcane surge doesn`t work with EB. Don`t know if it`s a bug or not

You no longer spend mana to cast so Arcane Surge doesn’t work with EB. That is as intended.
"
Bestial wrote:

Wording in PoE is really, really important. As someone above me said, Arcane Surge procs when you spend MANA and mana only. I should change the pastebin for MoM/EB a little, forgot to include that. Sorry!
"
sotade wrote:
I've never commented a guide, even the strongest i played.
But i feel happy to comment this one and say it is really good, funny and in particular it is UNKILLABLE during leveling.
Ideal for people wanna learn to play and comfortable to clear zones even at low level.
Great job dude!

Thanks! That's really encouraging :D I am currently planning on writing another guide for the next league once I am done with this one, but I still cannot choose the skill :/
What a fun build, thanks so much Uly. I've been thoroughly enjoying my play through so far up until the start of red maps.

I've blasted through everything at the beginning until now and have saved up three ex via the grind. Up until now pretty much all my gear has been self found and I'm now finally getting wrecked more often than I'd like to admit. Are there any immediate changes/upgrades you folks would make?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Isula/characters

The characters called Florro.

I'm fairly new to PoE, the last league was my first so there's still so much I don't fully understand.

Many thanks and I look forward to using this build to smash through the bosses with any luck.
Last edited by Isula on Mar 29, 2019, 12:38:01 PM
Nice build uly THE RICH BOIII :D
AND PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN!!!!!
Cool build been playing it so far very fun just a quick question why the phys to fir scepter when u have avatar of fire (50% conversion) and Purifying Flame has naturally 50% conversion can u do more then 100% ?
"
Cool build been playing it so far very fun just a quick question why the phys to fir scepter when u have avatar of fire (50% conversion) and Purifying Flame has naturally 50% conversion can u do more then 100% ?

These sceptres dont convert physical damage to fire, they ADD it as extra :)
"
Bestial wrote:

Ahh was wondering why i wasnt seeing it anymore. Should try to figure out another link to use. Im not getting a lot out of wave of conviction either, well some barrel clearing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info