a

Finally recorded a Red Elder fight without any lags! I am so happy :D
Last edited by UlyUly on Mar 25, 2019, 8:02:57 PM
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Rhilis wrote:
How do I stop getting absolutely 1 shot by bosses T14/15+?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rhilis/characters?characterName=Rhilsynth

You need to make your account public so I can see the characters :/

Should be public now
"
Rhilis wrote:

Should be public now

It's weird, I have eHP a little bit higher compared to yours and I am doing fine, maybe you should try out the MoM/EB version? It's way tankier.
One question:

Last season I was playing a quite tanky shattering steel duelist - DPS was ok to good ( round about 1 million dps at point blank), survival good (T15 syndicate with crazy mods was too much).

Now I play a similar build as this one - I have 10% less DPS but acrobatics. Still leveling in low maps since I can't play that much this season.

How do you farm darkness in the mine?

With the Duelist I could just zip through the dark, with lots of life per hit and 40k armor the monster damage didn't really bite at depths I farmed.

Now even at monster level 68 I really have problems in the dark, and have to use lots of flares. Normal encounters on that level are no problem at all.

But since I play SSF, I really want those fossiles for advanced crafting. Last season I crafted half of my stuff.
"
Llyrain wrote:
One question:

Last season I was playing a quite tanky shattering steel duelist - DPS was ok to good ( round about 1 million dps at point blank), survival good (T15 syndicate with crazy mods was too much).

Now I play a similar build as this one - I have 10% less DPS but acrobatics. Still leveling in low maps since I can't play that much this season.

How do you farm darkness in the mine?

With the Duelist I could just zip through the dark, with lots of life per hit and 40k armor the monster damage didn't really bite at depths I farmed.

Now even at monster level 68 I really have problems in the dark, and have to use lots of flares. Normal encounters on that level are no problem at all.

But since I play SSF, I really want those fossiles for advanced crafting. Last season I crafted half of my stuff.

Well I mostly just remember to stay still once in a while to make sure I have the consecrated ground effect on me permanenently, but high flare capacity + darkness resistance is your best bet at fossil hunting.
Yo what do you think about:
a)Snowforged node? 3 points give us 43% fire dmg, 30% crit chance and +10 resi for fire and ice. Seems to be great.
b) Taking some nodes from Shadow area. Spending 6 points, u can take Coldhearted Calculation, Assasination and Trickery. 90% crit chance, 35% multi, 32 % increased dmg, + 40 int, + 10 dex. Later you can grab Lethal assault, but not sure if it is okay to this build.
IGN: Chichotka
Last edited by Exathil on Mar 26, 2019, 6:31:43 PM
"
Exathil wrote:
a)Snowforged node? 3 points give us 43% fire dmg, 30% crit chance and +10 resi for fire and ice. Seems to be great.
b) Taking some nodes from Shadow area. Spending 6 points, u can take Coldhearted Calculation, Assasination and Trickery. 90% crit chance, 35% multi, 32 % increased dmg, + 40 int, + 10 dex. Later you can grab Lethal assault, but not sure if it is okay to this build.

'A' is a great idea, I will make sure to include it in the pastebins and the tree (it has been suggested by some people), but I am not a strong fan of B as we already have a lot of good nodes on our path. Gonna calculate it later and see if it's any good for this build.
Finally managed to record some videos and even managed to edit them :) This build sure is, for me, a great reason to learn some new stuff. Going to upload some (I think 7? videos of some of the endgame encounters to truly showcase the obscene damage of this build). Stay tuned!
Finally managed to record some videos and even managed to edit them :) This build sure is, for me, a great reason to learn some new stuff. Going to upload some (I think 7? videos of some of the endgame encounters to truly showcase the obscene damage of this build). Stay tuned!
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Exathil wrote:

'A' is a great idea, I will make sure to include it in the pastebins and the tree (it has been suggested by some people), but I am not a strong fan of B as we already have a lot of good nodes on our path. Gonna calculate it later and see if it's any good for this build.

Yea, try it, crit nodes boosts dps immensely.
IGN: Chichotka

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info