a

I was wondering what I should do about the bandits.
Just wanted to say that this guide is exceptional in it's layout, depth and quality. Thank you for putting the time into making it what it is, it really sets a benchmark in my mind at least, of what a high quality forum guide should look like.

I'm in the process of having some fun leveling this build as Legion winds down, and will likely use it as my league started for Blight.

Thanks again,

Emilio
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
Just wanted to say that this guide is exceptional in it's layout, depth and quality. Thank you for putting the time into making it what it is, it really sets a benchmark in my mind at least, of what a high quality forum guide should look like.

I'm in the process of having some fun leveling this build as Legion winds down, and will likely use it as my league started for Blight.

Thanks again,

Emilio

Thanks for the kind words! I'm going to have a lot of work adadpting this build to Blight, as top side of the tree changed vastly :(
Posting my support for an updated version--very eager to try this as my 3.8 league starter. Thanks for all the care and work that obviously went into this guide!

Signed,

A noob
I have just starting to play the game and I can't express how much thankful I am for this guide. Not many other builds explain stuff so newer player can understand it, keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to use it on this update.
Hi, is there a chance to update this awesome build?
Is there a good tool to analyze the effect of intensify? It seems to be a huge dps loss when I slot it in game and in POB, but i don't think they're accounting for the stages. (in game even standing still at 4 stages theres no difference from 0 stages in terms of dps).
What Bandits are best for it ? Kill all or ?
"

What Bandits are best for it ? Kill all or ?

Re: bandits, I would propose to go with Alira first and then later on, if you have good gear (in particular jewels), it might be worth to respec to the 2 passive points.

"

Is there a good tool to analyze the effect of intensify?

On the configuration tab of PoB, you can enter the number of stages you want to use for Intensify. This will then update your damage.
I'm using a 3.9 Pury Flame build from poe-vault

Tho this guide is just amazing. I REALLY love Puryfing flame build, i find it extremely fun and really appealing visual-wise.

Is there a change to make a brief update of this guide, at least with end-game gear options?

Anyways, thanks for this gudie.
Last edited by TeXpla on Jan 21, 2020, 5:54:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info