[3.7] Uly's Purifying Flame Inquisitor - a beginner guide for all content [6k+ Life, 3 million DPS]

Hei, experienced player doing this build in Legion League.
Having some issues regarding your choice for Carcass Jack and gem selections.

I'm lvl 82 w/4500k HP/Over-max Res and do about 250k dps with a six-link Corrupted +2 to Aoe Skill Gems armor equipped.

I don't see why you choose to use Intensify when you want to be constantly moving so you don't get clapped, therefore losing Intensify stacks. It just seems like a crap gem for not a long in return.

Also, not sure why you bothered investing in a setup for ColdSnap+Bonechill CWDT and not reduction to dmg taken like Steelskin.

Lastly for gems, why you choose Wave of Conviction self-cast other then low fire res debuff, should I only bother to use this on bosses/uniques instead of reg mobs. Trying to syngerize best macros etc.

Why don't you bother to use Sulphur Flask and is Assassins Mark worth investing into and why?

Thanks, wonderful build just having some issues.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Edit: Managed to get six-link Carcass Jack, lost tons of dps by switching.
5.2k HP, Max Rez [Fire top], Lvl 87, working on Sceptres atm.
Using Steelskin as well [Really hate Immortal Call].
Haven't bothered to use Cold Snap setup. Still using same flask, except no Crit flask atm and instead Sulfur.
Flat dps at is 173k, buffed about 230k dps.
Feeling weak af in T11 Rare Corrupt maps, with occasional one shots happening.
I have 7 ex and 322c atm, if you could answer my questions previously posted, current advice and tips on what to buy would be great.

Edit 3: I don't know what kind of wizardry you pulled with crafting an solo Gain 20% of Physical dmg as Extra Fire dmg, but I've spent over 520 alts trying to get mod solo and it hasn't happened. Are you sure you detailed the crafting recipe correctly? As of now, I call quackery.
Last edited by Monstarella on Jul 23, 2019, 10:52:19 PM
Hi! First of all, thank you for that build, I really fell in love with it.

Could you please give some tips on my current progress? (I want to prove to my familiar meta-players that this build can be much more than I can do now)
First issue - I encounter a serious lack of mana, not only on bosses, but even with rare enemies (I gave up EB, because with it I constantly catch one shot's)
The second and most important one - what to strive for now in development? If I replace the life-leaching Scepter, will I not face the problem of survival? I'm afraid that without it, red cards will be forbidden for me..(I opened my profile to not turn the message into a canvas of pictures, could you check it please?)

Once again, Thank you for the work done, it's just awesome.
Here sharing some progress and slightly different paths I've taken for this amazing build.

First I got a really good amulet from the Incursion temple with fire damage leeched as life so I could swap the Doryani for the second crafted rare sceptre for a high boost of damage (as suggested in the build).
Then when finally I've got the Xoph's Blood I took out the intensify for life leech support gem.
I'm using Devourer Diadem as Helmet with Eldritch Battery and mind over matter. Not using the Stone Golem but the Chaos one for physical reduction. Testing steelskin with immortal call with the Cwdt (not sure if together they work well...). As ring using an opal ring crafted with Hysteria essence for another boost in dmg ( 10% phisical damage as extra fire dmg).
Using Anger - Zealotry - Herald if Ash as auras.
Next step will be an elder opal ring crafted with hysteria essence hoping for the elder affix Grants lvl 23 Herald of Ash so I can put in the Discipline Auras for a boost in energy shield which with Eldritch Battery and Mind over matter should be really good.
:)
"
Asra101010 wrote:
Here sharing some progress and slightly different paths I've taken for this amazing build.

First I got a really good amulet from the Incursion temple with fire damage leeched as life so I could swap the Doryani for the second crafted rare sceptre for a high boost of damage (as suggested in the build).
Then when finally I've got the Xoph's Blood I took out the intensify for life leech support gem.
I'm using Devourer Diadem as Helmet with Eldritch Battery and mind over matter. Not using the Stone Golem but the Chaos one for physical reduction. Testing steelskin with immortal call with the Cwdt (not sure if together they work well...). As ring using an opal ring crafted with Hysteria essence for another boost in dmg ( 10% phisical damage as extra fire dmg).
Using Anger - Zealotry - Herald if Ash as auras.
Next step will be an elder opal ring crafted with hysteria essence hoping for the elder affix Grants lvl 23 Herald of Ash so I can put in the Discipline Auras for a boost in energy shield which with Eldritch Battery and Mind over matter should be really good.
:)


I've got so many questions, but in order not to waste your time, it would be great just to look at your profile. Coudld you please open it? :) tyvm
Done.
Don't take everything as gold cause I'm still testing stuff :)
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 11, 2019, 6:52:36 PM
Hi guys!

Sorry for not replying lately, been on vacation and after coming back, I finally have time to respond!

"
Asra101010 wrote:
Done.
Don't take everything as gold cause I'm still testing stuff :)


You should definitely update your flasks with what I included in the Flask section, they make a huge difference :)
Edited recent post for you Uly.
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Asra101010 wrote:
Done.
Don't take everything as gold cause I'm still testing stuff :)


You should definitely update your flasks with what I included in the Flask section, they make a huge difference :)


Ye I vendored my Wise Oak by mistake..

Anyway here the news ;p

Got the Elder Ring for the Herald of Ash lvl 22, swapped Rightouse Fire (ye, seriously) for Enlighten so that I can run all 4 auras (Herald of Ash, Zealotry, Anger, Discipline).
Last steps will be double corrupting the Loreweave ( i have a couple of them ready, all lvl <20 so to narrow down the outcome of the corruption modifier to only a few) for +1 to gems and increased damage / increased life and, more important, to find another way to leech life (corrupting the Xoph's Blood or finding a Watcher eye with Anger life leech) to swap out Life leech support from the chest to put in an Empower lvl 4 which basically will bring the active chest gems to lvl 26 (with the +1 corruption on the body) which eventually will triple the damage.


Of course, being on ps4 standard makes everything slower and tougher because of the few people playing and for the broken market.. You have to do everything by yourself, it's a bit like ssff I guess ;p
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jul 23, 2019, 4:42:56 PM
"
Monstarella wrote:
Edited recent post for you Uly.


Crit flask is really, REALLY important and probably the best flask for dps.

Sulphur flask only really gives us 40% increased damage, which is worse than other flask choices.

Yeah, I use Wave of Conviction on unique bosses only.

Yeah, the crafting process is explained correctly, it just eats a lot of alts (and you are kinda unlucky too :D)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info