a

"
Tyrotoxic wrote:
Hey I'm really new to the game so your guide is very helpful but I'm still confused about a couple things. In the first act you say to make a wand with +1 to fire socketed gems and use it as the main link bit then in act 5/6 you say to use the body armour as a main link and upgrade weapons as needed so do I still need to use that wand? Do I get a better one with that upgrade still?

I dunno if there's a way for you to look at my character and see if there's something I'm doing wrong

You should just get a wand with increased spell damage/added fire damage to spells/increased cast speed.

You can throw away your +1 wand after that and put your main skill setup into your body armour (it should have 4 linked sockets).
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
Tyrotoxic wrote:
Hey I'm really new to the game so your guide is very helpful but I'm still confused about a couple things. In the first act you say to make a wand with +1 to fire socketed gems and use it as the main link bit then in act 5/6 you say to use the body armour as a main link and upgrade weapons as needed so do I still need to use that wand? Do I get a better one with that upgrade still?

I dunno if there's a way for you to look at my character and see if there's something I'm doing wrong

You should just get a wand with increased spell damage/added fire damage to spells/increased cast speed.

You can throw away your +1 wand after that and put your main skill setup into your body armour (it should have 4 linked sockets).

Ah okay brilliant. Thanks a lot!
Hi I'm a newb so please be patience.
I followed your build and reached lvl 71. When i do maps tier 3 I keep getting one shot even though I have 75% cap resistance and 3.5k life. My dps is fine, but getting one shot is so frustrating. I do kite and dodge skill, but some times the boss do blinks and dash, one mistake and i just die....
Last edited by ngsieuviet on Jun 14, 2019, 10:50:07 PM
Hello

Thanks for the detailed guide

I have something to ask.

Where can I get Dex? Dex was not found in New POB https://pastebin.com/85ULfaBH
"
sniperms wrote:
Hello

Thanks for the detailed guide

I have something to ask.

Where can I get Dex? Dex was not found in New POB https://pastebin.com/85ULfaBH

Amulet or one of the nearby +30 dex nodes.
"
UlyUly wrote:

I think I fixed gem setups + pastebin.

If you find any further errors, comment so I can fix them :) Currently busy with my other guide, so I don't give this one that much time.

Thank you for the effort. What is about ur next guide?
"
Vryce82 wrote:

Thank you for the effort. What is about ur next guide?

Oh, it's a Melee Physical Berserker. Already published in the maraider forum section.
"
sniperms wrote:
Hello sir,

I had a problem with Arcane surge so I looked at reply in here

so doesn`t work Arcane surge with EB ?

Why use Arcane surge with EB? in here ( https://pastebin.com/FYvgr2H5 )

Hello, same issue here,
I m quite au newb, and i did understand at all the Eldritch Battery point in the tree.

I look a the videos and the shield is on the life not on the mana pool...
why ?

Ty for this guide !
"
Pyerdam wrote:
"
sniperms wrote:
Hello sir,

I had a problem with Arcane surge so I looked at reply in here

so doesn`t work Arcane surge with EB ?

Why use Arcane surge with EB? in here ( https://pastebin.com/FYvgr2H5 )

Hello, same issue here,
I m quite au newb, and i did understand at all the Eldritch Battery point in the tree.

I look a the videos and the shield is on the life not on the mana pool...
why ?

Ty for this guide !

That's because EB is a thing we take since patch 3.7 - videos were taken in patch 3.6.

We take it to sustain our spellcasting, as Purifying Flame burns our mana really quickly (relatively high mana cost and medium cast speed).

Our only source of Arcane Surge will be the Watchers Eye jewel, as we cannot use Arcane Surge Support on any skill anymore (since 3.7, when we started using Eldritch Battery).
First of all thank for the guide, I am newbie to the game and the guide made the landing a lot smoother ( still steep learning curve though ).

I have few questions regarding Gems Quality, in the guide its written that the following gems should be upgraded to 20 quality:
- Increased Duration, Combustion, Spell Echo, Concentrated Effect, Added Fire Damage, Controlled Destruction, Herald of Ash, Flame Dash, Faster Casting

in the final POB link of the guide Flame Dash is 20/0 (meaning quality 0) same as Herald of Ash and Increased Duration.

Is that because when the link to the build was made you didn't get to use Gemcutter's Prisms on the gems yet? I tried to find info regarding gem quality effect for each gem to figure out the answer myself but couldn't find any.

Can someone clarify for me which quality they should be ? would also appreciate the reasoning behind it ( also the reason why purifying flame should stay 0 quality ).
and what is the gem Concentrated Effect that we suppose to upgrade as well?

Another non related question, are helms with Socketed Gems are Supported by level # Minion Damage any good ? are they affected from spirtual aid talent as well?

Thanks again for making this guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info