a

Hi,

Just came back to say I enjoy the build very much and it's working great for me, in the 6/7/8 maps area. I'm sure it's very good on higher ones too, just I'm kinda out of higher tier ones. Anyway, this is not a "bad maps drop rate" post:)

From time to time I die and I'm sure it's mostly due to my own fault, not being focused, not moving fast enough, etc. so I'm not complaining, just thought to try the tankier version, the EB+MOM one.

Now, there have been a lot of good discussion and explanations about that variant on this thread but, with more than 50 pages, it's kinda hard to keep track on the minor changes that are optimal for it, like use cerberus and lioneye's, swap arcane surge with some other setup (since arcane doesn't work with EB), maybe replace WM ring if the leech from cerberus is enough, etc.

If I may make a suggestion, it would be great for a noob like me and for many others, I'm sure, to find that info centralized on the first page of the guide in the "Alternative" section.

So, when you have the time, could you please write a few lines about that in the main guide?

Thank you
Instead of the warlords mark curse on hit you can use boots like this:

It works good, only potion drinking at longer boss fights without adds.
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi,

Just came back to say I enjoy the build very much and it's working great for me, in the 6/7/8 maps area. I'm sure it's very good on higher ones too, just I'm kinda out of higher tier ones. Anyway, this is not a "bad maps drop rate" post:)

From time to time I die and I'm sure it's mostly due to my own fault, not being focused, not moving fast enough, etc. so I'm not complaining, just thought to try the tankier version, the EB+MOM one.

Now, there have been a lot of good discussion and explanations about that variant on this thread but, with more than 50 pages, it's kinda hard to keep track on the minor changes that are optimal for it, like use cerberus and lioneye's, swap arcane surge with some other setup (since arcane doesn't work with EB), maybe replace WM ring if the leech from cerberus is enough, etc.

If I may make a suggestion, it would be great for a noob like me and for many others, I'm sure, to find that info centralized on the first page of the guide in the "Alternative" section.

So, when you have the time, could you please write a few lines about that in the main guide?

Thank you

No problem! I will make long-anticipated changes to the MoM/EB section today evening, I just didn't have much time lately.
"
Llyrain wrote:
Instead of the warlords mark curse on hit you can use boots like this:

It works good, only potion drinking at longer boss fights without adds.

I will give that enchant a shot, my cast rate for PF is 4.41, do you think I can sustain on non-boss fights?

The main limit is how many mana do you have. 20% of that you can leech / second. With only 1000 mana, it's 200 / second.

Shooting into groups should always give you enough leech to reach that limit.

I have no problems sustaining mana.
I am at 1099, so my leech limit would be like 220 per min. My PF cost is 83 per cast, so blasting just PF non-stop eats up 365 per second

It may work better non-boss clears since the curse has to proc first before leech starts and most mobs melt before it does.

I will give it a shot tonight, thanks.
"
Llyrain wrote:
The main limit is how many mana do you have. 20% of that you can leech / second. With only 1000 mana, it's 200 / second.

Shooting into groups should always give you enough leech to reach that limit.

I have no problems sustaining mana.

Same, didn't have any problems with my mana.
I updated the 'MoM/EB' section with a new link.
I bought a cheap 3c pair of boots with the enchant and that did the trick. Thanks guys.
Hello!

I'm starting red maps and this build is really great. No doubt the one that gives me the most fun.

That said, I'm relatively new (second character) in the game and I do not perfectly understand all the statistics: what makes rare scepters so beneficial compared to Doryani's Catalyst? The penetration of resistances? Because by reading the stats as is, I have trouble understanding.

Thank you again for this great guide for a beginner. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info