a

Hi Uly, when crafting the two god weapons, what would be the scenario in which you make one of them have added lightning damage? I notice you say that it is a possibility, but the two verified weapons you use are both added fire.
"
Axlefire wrote:
Hi Uly, when crafting the two god weapons, what would be the scenario in which you make one of them have added lightning damage? I notice you say that it is a possibility, but the two verified weapons you use are both added fire.

It's mentioned here in case you get it after regaling a weapon, which would leave you with a weapon with
- X% of Physical added as Fire
- X% of Physical added as Lightning

Rolling both of these on the same weapon requires IMMENSE luck and would be a BIS scenario, but it isn't achievable for 99,9% of the playerbase. I'd just stick with the first mod only and then multicraft.
I just crafted my first sceptre! :D
Well, some rolls are bad for now and I greeded the exa tier craft for the spell damages (because I'm poor and not patient), but still, I'm really happy with this char now. :D

Now I need to farm currencies so I can craft another one. :)

Last edited by Kateroze on Apr 7, 2019, 2:53:36 PM
"
Kateroze wrote:
Well, some rolls are bad for now and I greeded the exa tier craft for the spell damages (because I'm poor and not patient), but still, I'm really happy with this char now. :D

Great :D happy for you <3
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
romale983 wrote:
Hello. I'm using your build and it's pretty fun build i must say. But i have only one problem - atziri boss fight is a mess and i just dying from no reason. I think it's mostly from reflect damage. Can you help me how to aviod this with your build?

Yeah, build just deals too much damage to atziri lol. I advise using a Sibyl's Lament instead of Gifts from Above for the duration of the fight + Soul of Yugul on the pantheon.

Atziri fight is all about avoiding the stuff on the floor and NOT shooting at the clone (1 of the 4) with the mirror in the hand. It reflects round about 100% of damage - you are dead shooting at it.

Otherwise, much damage is good. The shorter the fight, the less possibility to get nuked.
"
Kateroze wrote:

Gratz!

I need to wait since SSF. Still not all the prophecies for the craft - and waiting for a second exalt to drop. But then I will craft it, too.
Hey Uly, I'm loving this build - it's probably my favorite of all time so far. I do have a question though - why are you taking nodes on the passive tree that grant chaos and lightening damage when we can't do any form of damage other than fire?
+ Watcher's Eye with Arcane Surge with Zealotry

Great build, been loving tweaking it around as the league progresses. Just downed Uber Elder for the first time tonight with this gear. I initially used the cerberus limb + lioneye's EB/MOM combo, but think this style is the way to scale the build up for Uber elder.

Still waiting for a couple more exalts to finish crafting second OP sceptre and then it should be even easier.
Last edited by Berto33 on Apr 9, 2019, 1:29:37 AM
Don't have enough places to brag, but I finally finished crafting a one of a kind bow for my next build <3

Berto your build is basically I think where I'd like to end up (will never get there but gotta have goals).

QUESTION: Cold snap with bonechill? With AoF you don't get any chill/freeze, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info