a

"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Spoiler
"
Ruffus_01 wrote:
Hi,

I've switched to the MoM/EB version and it feels a lot safer for me, thank you for updating the guide for it.

I have a question about the Devouring Diadem. I can see the advantages, +1 to gems, reduced mana reservation, more ES, etc and most important, EB, so I can use the points on the tree for this elsewhere.

But, on my current helm, I have 20% minion damage, 90 life and some nice resists.

So, my question is, would the advantages from Devouring Diadem make up for the loss of life, res and minion damage if I swap? Maybe the increased ES is more strong then the 90 life?

Could somebody please clarify this for me?

Thank you

Sry, don't want to spam, but could anybody please help me with this? I dont a have a lot of currency, so would like to spend it wisely.

Yeah, I really think Devouring Diadem is BIS for the MoM/EB version. It grants HUGE energy shield (because it allows us to use Discipline).
Im now lvl86
i have put Intensify and Controlled Destruction in my armor 6socket
Now my mana is hungry every time with this gems.. i unsocket intensity and is better

U have idea how to stop this mana hungry
Delas tons of aoe damage, superb! Bosses first tough but easy with a decoy totem, fits perfectly here. MOM and eb are making things so easy .
Last edited by Wilmots on Apr 12, 2019, 2:27:22 PM
"
Kaoslay86 wrote:
Im now lvl86
i have put Intensify and Controlled Destruction in my armor 6socket
Now my mana is hungry every time with this gems.. i unsocket intensity and is better

U have idea how to stop this mana hungry

Before I dropped a Warlord's Mark gem in a Mark of submission ring, I was having mana problems too, but that solved most of my problems.

What about using synthesised gloves instead of using avatar of fire, so you can deal other elemental damage, but still have 100% of purifying flames physical damage converted to fire.
Last edited by gergmt on Apr 13, 2019, 4:07:03 AM
"
gergmt wrote:
What about using synthesised gloves instead of using avatar of fire, so you can deal other elemental damage, but still have 100% of purifying flames physical damage converted to fire.

They are a great endgame option if you can come up with any ways of easily getting 'physical added as X'.
"
gergmt wrote:

To be honest, you can even get away with regular gloves with the master craft and pick up the node next to 'Explosive Impact' and 'Divine Fury'.
Hey guys, did you manage to complete the cortex With this build?
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
"
P1nKert0n wrote:

I did, died once though so the video didn't make it into the build guide. Might search for it and include it.
Spoiler
"
UlyUly wrote:
"
P1nKert0n wrote:

I did, died once though so the video didn't make it into the build guide. Might search for it and include it.

That's very nice, but Was it before the bloody patch or after. I Was rekt yesterday pretty hard, 6 damage nodes made the fight a oneshot contest.
And I don't knoW What to do to complete it next time. I Would really appreciate a good advice!
Heaven's rain falls upon faces of the children who look skyward
Twisting metal through the air
Scars and screams so you might know his fury
Last edited by P1nKert0n on Apr 16, 2019, 4:46:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info