[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

"
Akisailent wrote:

Had a lot of fun playing this build this league. Done uber elder/uber atziri/aul deathless.

How do you like this build for mapping and doing t16 monoliths/timeless battles?
"
SenorPez wrote:
Should you focus on pure Evasion gear, or Evasion/ES gear for this build?

Both for sure.
More Evasion on chest armour gives us more ES per Escape Artist.
If you use EB/MOM version then you'll be able to reserve your mana for aura's.
Hi. I'm using your second build, and try to arrange the items and auras with the path of building link, but I'm stuck in 1 place. I have every nod that makes the auras take less %, and I can activate all 4, that in my helmet, but I still have a standalone arctic armor, which I can't activate, cause I already have 0 mana.
Any tips for that?

Thank you in advance.

Edit: I figured it out. I don't have the Perfect Form chest armor, that's why I can't enable the arctic armor. Using both you guide and path of building is confusing, cause there is two completely different trees, and item set...
Last edited by GazCamp3r on Jul 1, 2019, 10:00:42 AM
Do you recommend using blood rage? I see it in the PoB list of gems.
Im using 1st version of this build "Life + MoM, Bane+ 2 Curses" and I can't understand how do i get Haste, Grace, Clarity AND Malevolence aura. I have Essence Worm with Malevolence in it, When i turn on Haste and Grace there is no mana left. In PoB there is not a single mana reserved reduced node, and no other items mentioned beside ring that can help with mana reserved. Do i missed something? Or there is no way it should work?
Can we use Soulrend + contagion for fast map clearing? Contagion can jump pack to pack, and soulrend piercing through packs, so good combination
"
lamens wrote:
Im using 1st version of this build "Life + MoM, Bane+ 2 Curses" and I can't understand how do i get Haste, Grace, Clarity AND Malevolence aura. I have Essence Worm with Malevolence in it, When i turn on Haste and Grace there is no mana left. In PoB there is not a single mana reserved reduced node, and no other items mentioned beside ring that can help with mana reserved. Do i missed something? Or there is no way it should work?

You need only Vaal version of Haste and Grace, so no aura is reserved. It is like a skill which lasts few seconds to buff on bosses.
"
Huntss wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Had a lot of fun playing this build this league. Done uber elder/uber atziri/aul deathless.

How do you like this build for mapping and doing t16 monoliths/timeless battles?

Its slower compared to essence drain. Dont get me wrong, I use both haste and watcher's eye with movement speed with grace, so i have pretty good clearing speed, but you still have to stop and cast to kill the packs, and its slower compared to the samebuild but with essence drain. The pro side with soulrend is that you have bigger single target dps.
Hi and thank you for your awesome work!
Can we have an update of the PoB link on MoM+EB 4auras link? at the moment displays a version... with no EB :D
And I am too dumb to figure out what to give and what to drop for it :(
Secondly, the same PoB link displays not the 4 auras version but the essence worm one.
Ty vm :D
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Huntss wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

Its slower compared to essence drain. Dont get me wrong, I use both haste and watcher's eye with movement speed with grace, so i have pretty good clearing speed, but you still have to stop and cast to kill the packs, and its slower compared to the samebuild but with essence drain. The pro side with soulrend is that you have bigger single target dps.

how do you have bigger dps than ED when ED user can throw 1 ED, cast blight for the next 5-6secs

whereas soulrend user has to keep spamming soulrend in between banes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info