[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Had a lot of fun playing this build this league. Done uber elder/uber atziri/aul deathless.
OMG I came back from holidays of 2 weeks the thread is still not updated after 7 of June. Does anybody know if the author is playing this build and if it is good and all changes to make?
Last edited by Mighty_fist on Jun 28, 2019, 3:27:48 PM
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
OMG I came back from holidays of 2 weeks the thread is still not updated after 7 of June. Does anybody know if the author is playing this build and if it is good and all changes to make?

The POB is updated just fine. I'm not sure what you're looking for? If you need a lvling guide, just use Enki's.
Can you please provide more info for this build
Bonus version: ES CI Blight-CwC-Soulrend with Bane for clearing

I'm trying to follow it but with no gem links or gear its kind of a pointless at this point.
"
spawn10459 wrote:

I'm trying to follow it but with no gem links or gear its kind of a pointless at this point.

There is path of building link, use that for passive three, gems and gear to use.
"
Akisailent wrote:
"
spawn10459 wrote:

There is path of building link, use that for passive three, gems and gear to use.

For some reason the version i imported doesn't have anything except the passive tree. let me try porting it again.

EDIT: Ok i got it working. still have a question. Where are you getting all the Dex from?
Last edited by spawn10459 on Jun 29, 2019, 11:33:50 AM
"
jackieh917 wrote:
"
Mighty_fist wrote:

The POB is updated just fine. I'm not sure what you're looking for? If you need a lvling guide, just use Enki's.

It is updated but I cannot believe nothing more to add as we have so much new uniques/new jewel from the league etc. Are those jewels all crap? No skill got changed and maybe better or worse now? Maybe something to replace? Etc.
Should you focus on pure Evasion gear, or Evasion/ES gear for this build?
"
Mighty_fist wrote:
"
jackieh917 wrote:
"
Mighty_fist wrote:

It is updated but I cannot believe nothing more to add as we have so much new uniques/new jewel from the league etc. Are those jewels all crap? No skill got changed and maybe better or worse now? Maybe something to replace? Etc.

I cant get resistance capped.
Looking at your gearing, gems and trees, it looks like resistances may not be the issue. You need to take a look at the POB and make sure you follow directions carefully.
Last edited by jackieh917 on Jun 30, 2019, 6:51:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info