[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

A few other thoughts in combination with the staff.

Fenumus' Toxins would be really good for best use of power charges
The aspect of the spider from a rare item seems ok, i think there are better gloves then fenumus' weave?

I'm not sure, if Kaom's is the best choice? Maybe a nice rare (shaper/elder) with life?
You could also craft

+1 to minimum EC on rings or amu. That way you'd have permanent 2 charges up (gain damage reduction and resistance) and still benefit from the Ahn's Heritage at max. ec charges mods.
"
NoBillag wrote:
You could also craft

+1 to minimum EC on rings or amu. That way you'd have permanent 2 charges up (gain damage reduction and resistance) and still benefit from the Ahn's Heritage at max. ec charges mods.

You want to have both no endu charges (to gain max res), and max endu charges (for onslaught). Potentially, you could get the synthesized boot mod for the onslaught and free up the jewel sockets, but losing the max res is a no-go IMO
You're right. I thought +3 max resis is while at full endurance charges but it's at no endurance charges. So yeah, ignore my comment.
Looking at this as a possible league start, hopefully we can get the gem info soon for tags.
Do we know what level we will be able to use Soulrend? im assuming it's gonna be a 28?
with the changes to ES leech and ghost rever coupled with soulrend leeching ES im thinking ill go with a witch/occultist low life build but i might use your gem links etc. should be fun
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Do we know what level we will be able to use Soulrend? im assuming it's gonna be a 28?

It's a reward for Sever the Right Hand Quest (Kill Gravicious) so it will be a lv28 gem for sure
to whoever hacked my account....enjoy ur pixelated stuff u shithole
Decay should be set as support now after the change.
https://tinyurl.com/y3tjzmly

Got this path suggestion from Perrythepig

Actually, your path is pretty good (better then mine which is more fitting for Occultist), but what do you think of Eldrich Battery to protect the mana for our MoM?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Mar 6, 2019, 4:28:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info