[3.9][HC/SC] Soulrend Trickster - Fast mapper with great defenses (League starter/All content)

Is this good for someone attempting Hardcore for the 2nd time?

Thanks
zzz
I have a question regarding stat Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier.
How it applicable for Soulrend?
Because I've added jewel with 4% Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier and in PoB it show me that my DPS/DoT is lowered for ~30% somehow.
I'm asking due to wanna buy +Non-Ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier Malevolence prismatic jewel and wan to be sure that exalts were spend with profit.
Hi,

Which version is more suited to HC?
The first one or the Eldritch Battery one?

zzz
I'm having trouble deciding between es and life versions

How much es would I need to be tankiest than a 5.5k life eb/mom build?

Is es even worth doing?
"
Daisuke21 wrote:
Hey so i'm running this build just hit lvl 70 i have Devouring diadem and the perfect form with the cerberus limb combo and for some reason i can't run 4 auras i have all the reduced mana nodes and i can only run which is malevolence vaal grace and haste i can't use Zealotry

Your missing one more reduced mana reservation node on the tree where Influence is, only other alternative is using Enlighten gem lvl3.
Currently I'm running 3 aura's without the Gem (Zealatory/Malevolence/Discipline).
Hi! Some questions about the build, as I am going for a Soulrend/Bane Trickster this season.

1. What level Clarity is recommended?

2. What level Arcane Surge is recommended? Is it preferable to drop this gem for another damage gem if you get the Arcane Surge text on a yellow dagger?

3. With Blooddrinker passive, I'm assuming the attack damage stat does not work for our spells. Is this being taken simply for the life and other stats?

4. Is Soul Thief passive worth considering?

5. I prefer Flame Dash to Shield Charge for movement. Is this okay, and if I take Flame Dash, do I still want Weave the Arcane? Any explanation would be great.

6. How do we get enough STR for Ahn's Heritage?

Thanks!
Last edited by Kinsai on Jun 24, 2019, 4:07:29 PM
1 I personally use vlv 7 - not that much reservation - but my build is ES with Shavvs.
2. LVL that procs - check how much mana you send with skill where surge linked. Usually lvl 3-7
3. Easy 6% life + 8%
4. Yes for ES build
5. It your personal choise. At the league start I like dash so much that I've played about one week with it. Then I switched to F dask - due to distanse. Weave the Arcane was ok (no mana +20% cast speed) untill I switched to ES - then I've reroll to Escape Artist.
6. 2 30 str nodes at the tree at least. Amber amu or similar SRT base to compensate. Also belts could have so STR.
The Inspiration passive has been taken out of game. What would you do with that mana loss and thus 3 free passive points?
"
Dr_ANiMAL wrote:

1 I personally use vlv 7 - not that much reservation - but my build is ES with Shavvs.
2. LVL that procs - check how much mana you send with skill where surge linked. Usually lvl 3-7
3. Easy 6% life + 8%
4. Yes for ES build
5. It your personal choise. At the league start I like dash so much that I've played about one week with it. Then I switched to F dask - due to distanse. Weave the Arcane was ok (no mana +20% cast speed) untill I switched to ES - then I've reroll to Escape Artist.
6. 2 30 str nodes at the tree at least. Amber amu or similar SRT base to compensate. Also belts could have so STR.

Thanks Dr_ANiMAL! I was confused about Ahn's Heritage because I don't see the guides generally taking STR nodes. That makes sense though, perhaps they have all compensated with gear fully. Effectively, this makes the shield worth 6 passives (2 STR, 2 jewels). Onslaught is worth it?
Where do you get your strength from for the shield and the red gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info