Development Manifesto: Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

"
Wrong. Betrayal content is now going to be FORCED on you, which nobody likes.

Betrayal content is utter garbage, I don't want to see it go core.

I like it.
IGN JimansNotSummoner
cool changes !
hype!
Last edited by cyclone_ on Feb 22, 2019, 8:30:09 AM
"You all had too much fun last league. So we're nerfing everything that made it fun"

That's pretty much what I got from all of this.

When will they learn that their game is too mainstream now to continue patching and balancing around sadomasochism? It's a quick way to hemorrhage your playerbase back to pre-Diablo 3 abandoned levels.
Last edited by CheezeCaek on Feb 22, 2019, 9:04:27 AM
Hype for new league , wish betrayal was scaling with level of the zone + rank of the syndicat instead of only spamming the damn bridge or foothil , i had a friend thatjust made a full ms build and spammed the bridge ( 400 to 500 c PER HOUR ) ,pure breachstone xp was buuusteed , mastermind fight was hard to understand , especially in the first time... also the wasn't that rewarding for the effort , as a boss killer i didn't like the boss that much.
Chaos damage from tora , aisling and it that fled was way too much for my melee xhart , my spell chart chart had no problems balancing chaos res etc.. i really hope a good balance to melee in 3.7 becausz they are better as a league starters and more rewarding in endgame ... ( i say that after playing alot offf hours in this game , i tried and saw alot of builds , sorry for my bad english but i hope my comment helps for futur changes etc..)
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
Oh my, PoE is getting cluttered and gated more and more. Please do not do this to the game. It used to be so much fun but now I really do not know anymore... It is like a node connected to a bunch of unrewarding minigames :(
"
Dew_utbal wrote:
When I reach Betrayal, combination of 3 leagues mechanic for me is way too much things to do. Going Temple, going Syndicate Hideout, going Mine, going Menagerie, like we have to focus on either side.

+1
Last edited by zZzbynek on Feb 22, 2019, 9:24:01 AM
"
zZzbynek wrote:
"
Dew_utbal wrote:
When I reach Betrayal, combination of 3 leagues mechanic for me is way too much things to do. Going Temple, going Syndicate Hideout, going Mine, going Menagerie, like we have to focus on either side.

+1

Bro i played alot of leagues ( i even forgot my old poe account ) , but yeah i love that system where you have alot of content to do , but you are not forced to do delve etc.. i reakly loved 3.5 because you can enjoy alot of content but i disliked betrayal ( look my comment bellow).
Ahh, it's over... My sun... it's setting... It's dark, so dark...
"
PromaG wrote:
What happened with all previously comments!?!?

I produce myself a hour and you guys remove all posts and leaving only not negative ones like EA(electronic arts) and Bethesda do???

My one seems to be lost too. Maybe GGG have taken lessons of public relations in EA / Blizzard? That paints the future of PoE in bad colours...
Can't believe people exist who are ACTUALLY fond of Immortal Syndicate, worst content in existence if you ask me.

Not gonna play next league if this is going to be forced down our throats.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info