Development Manifesto: Betrayal as a Core Game Mechanic

#DeleteBetrayal
Nice changes
A reshuffle is not much better than a clear, since the whole thing is about the order of the members so you get the loot you want...

Also most of the rewards was so lack buster it was simply not worth doing especially the mastermind.

So with the nerf on the high tier scraps why would anyone bother to do it now?

I rather saw they would remove betrayal than adding it to the core game or make it actually worth your time since it is quite fun to try and min max the syndicate.
So is Vorici white sockets and Hillock quality going core? I think those two affect standard and leagues going forward the most, so I'd be very to happy to hear them being added
Betrayal is the league wherein whenever I see syndicates (especially Intervention), I always say "challenge accepted!"

I just love Betrayal syndicates.
And they have funny voiceovers too!
Kudos to the scriptwriter!

Thank you for making Betrayal as core game mechanic!
Challenge always accepted!

Game on, Synthesis!
Please don't disappoint me and other exiles ;)
Sad to see the scarabs also getting a beating. Not only will it require 10x the time to get them, they also got slapped for 50%. Can't imagine they will drop in stacks of 20 to compensate, so the only scarab left worth going for is Ambush scarabs, meh ...
When path of exile 2?
I don't understand why people wouldn't want more content being brought to the core game, lol. It's not like you're forced to do it.

Yeah, you might not like it, but there are people who will enjoy it.
Wrong. Betrayal content is now going to be FORCED on you, which nobody likes.

Betrayal content is utter garbage, I don't want to see it go core.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Still sane, Exile?
[b][u]Exile[/u][/b]: Ye.
[b][u]Zana[/u][/b]: Hold my Flask.
Please, no. Betrayal is no fun. Getting jumped and obliterated is not fun. Remove it permanently instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info