[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi im trying this build right now .Out of curiosity, do you think this is viable for league starter? I am fairly new to the game. Thanks !!!

League starter PoB added. :) It will be checked and updated when they publish 3.6 patch notes.
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to trying incinerate as a league starter since I always play summoner to start league.

Hey do you mind taking a look at my build? lv 91 atm but the dps is so low compared to yours and I think I got most of the items and missing only couple of expensive jewels.

https://pastebin.com/rVcrFXM9

Thank you !!!
Last edited by awawawawa on Feb 16, 2019, 3:39:15 PM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Thanks for the update. Looking forward to trying incinerate as a league starter since I always play summoner to start league.

Hey do you mind taking a look at my build? lv 91 atm but the dps is so low compared to yours and I think I got most of the items and missing only couple of expensive jewels.
Thank you !!!

You are overall on a good path with items. From what I have seen you are missing the following compared to my gear:
* -9% Fire resistance to nearby enemies (helmet)
* Watcher's eye with "Damage Penetrates #% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger" mod + Clarity mod
* Damage Penetrates 10% Elemental Resistances (amulet)
* Cast speed, i have 14.2 casts/sec and you are at 12.9
* Incinerate gem lvl21 20% quality

all this is around ~40% more damage

Also drop "Increased duration sup. gem" and put in "Orb of Storms gem lvl20". When you cast Orb of Storms during the boss fight on boss there is a much higher chance to fast proc Elemental Overload and during mapping it will instantly proc with any pack its hitting!

I modded in your PoB Kaom's Heart with "20% more damage" because PoB doesn't show Shock ailment that you are doing with Beacon of Ruin.
So now with the gear you have your damage is ~2.2M Shaper DPS with release.
https://pastebin.com/HxkQfkxm

I think your damage is fine to kill pretty much anything. If you want more, you know now where to look. Few more lvls to get those life nodes. :)

PS:
drop that life flask and use Blood of The Karui flask! It's cheap and will make big difference.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 16, 2019, 4:21:47 PM
added Kurgal video @359 depth

still looking for Aul...
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 20, 2019, 8:22:24 PM
Very nice build, good work dude.

I was thinking about building it in to lowlife, but didn't really get a good outcome through PoB. I just can't balance tankyness/dmg.

Would you have any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks in advance, cheers
"
Twazzy wrote:
Very nice build, good work dude.

I was thinking about building it in to lowlife, but didn't really get a good outcome through PoB. I just can't balance tankyness/dmg.

Would you have any suggestions or thoughts?

Thanks in advance, cheers

Hi,

I'm glad you like the build. :)

About low-life version. I considered it, and this is my outlook on it.

1) Elementalist low-life, main problem i see with this is regenerating ES. When you take a mayor hit and be left with low es, you have no remedy to recuperate quickly back. Especially when you are under damage over time. Life variant doesn't have this prob with Blood of the Karui flask.

2) Occultist low-life, solves the es regen problems but you have less lets say base damage. Low-life just puts you back to dps lvls of elementalist with same tier gear. Also AOE would be lower compared to the Elementalist.

In general, low-life es version would require more passive points I think. Build would be more expensive.
It's doable but more complicated in general. Not sure would it be worth doing.

cheers
I'm considering this build for Synthesis, but I'm torn between this and a golemancer :/ Guess I'll wait for patch notes to decide, changes to handcasting might influence this build quite largely, I suppose.
Last edited by Myzreal on Feb 22, 2019, 8:08:29 AM
"
Myzreal wrote:
I'm considering this build for Synthesis, but I'm torn between this and a golemancer :/ Guess I'll wait for patch notes to decide, changes to handcasting might influence this build quite largely, I suppose.

Build will surely be stronger in 3.6. New better support gems for self-casting and Anger aura buff as far as I know for now.

Golemancers are pretty strong. I think you should decide on what play-style you are more interested in, more passive gameplay with Mancer or more action like as self-caster. :)
Great looking build and great work. I'm a new player, been using a different incinerate build which is worse than yours(was really cheap though, cant fault it for a first build to players with literally 0 knowledge like me) I'm trying to get things as close to yours as I can before new league so I can get a better feel. I am running about half your build and half old build right now and already seen a very decent increase on damage. It really suprised me how much dps comes from hypothermia compared to fire pen support!

Just one question: How to go about crafting 5B 1G link on the marty'r staff? Or is the shaper crafted easier to obtain? Running 6l chest instead right now which is easy to find, 4L 6 socket martyr which I am just using for auras and redundant gems from previos build for now.

Thanks!

"
Pileggi wrote:
Great looking build and great work. I'm a new player, been using a different incinerate build which is worse than yours(was really cheap though, cant fault it for a first build to players with literally 0 knowledge like me) I'm trying to get things as close to yours as I can before new league so I can get a better feel. I am running about half your build and half old build right now and already seen a very decent increase on damage. It really suprised me how much dps comes from hypothermia compared to fire pen support!

Just one question: How to go about crafting 5B 1G link on the marty'r staff? Or is the shaper crafted easier to obtain? Running 6l chest instead right now which is easy to find, 4L 6 socket martyr which I am just using for auras and redundant gems from previos build for now.

Thanks!

Tnx for the nice words. :)

If I understood correctly you want to know which staff is easier to get 5B 1G colors?

It's pretty much the same chance to get those colors on Martyr or Shaper staff. To get those colors by spamming Chromatic orbs average required amount by calculator is ~120 Chrom. orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info