[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate - All content viable - CLUSTER UPDATED

"
"
Seraaz wrote:

I do agree with the additional 3 mana costs but since often a good choice for a ring is going from a pure warlord mark base and multimodding from there I think it is definitely possible. And the additional 38% cast speed are just godlike in terms of clear and feeling and overall QOL, I think :D

It is however really really difficult or rather expensive to get a +2 fire gem 38% cast speed staff to multimod though


Damn that's a nice staff. ^^^

With new crafting recipes/Shaper staves combinations are various. I would like to leave build as simple as I can.
Like i said, step by step and we are getting into GG tier gear and further gear/build modifications. To someone who wants something like that I don't need to explain how to further mod the build (like youself). :)

Tnx for all the input!




I understand, and that is a valid concern. Just throwing ideas around to how to possibly improve the build even further. I think this is one of the beatiful things about PoE that as a community you can also find new ways to improve existing builds, either via items, different pathing or incorporating other mechanics. It is simply impossibe to consider all items and mechanics when you first create a build.

Thank you for the build itself though, Incinerate is really really strong if you work a little bit around it in terms of AoE and cast speed.
"
Seraaz wrote:

I understand, and that is a valid concern. Just throwing ideas around to how to possibly improve the build even further. I think this is one of the beatiful things about PoE that as a community you can also find new ways to improve existing builds, either via items, different pathing or incorporating other mechanics. It is simply impossibe to consider all items and mechanics when you first create a build.

Thank you for the build itself though, Incinerate is really really strong if you work a little bit around it in terms of AoE and cast speed.


I didn't even know that it is possible now to craft -# mana cost of skills. xD
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
really fun and solid build. Thank you...
"
snn1085 wrote:
really fun and solid build. Thank you...


Thank you for the feedback :)
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
So when crafting the endgame staff you mention the -Tier 4 prefix "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells".
But isn't that a T3 craft?
It is
"
Schnaasy wrote:
So when crafting the endgame staff you mention the -Tier 4 prefix "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells".
But isn't that a T3 craft?


Maybe I made mistake about tier, certainly you should get the top one. Just loggend in for few mins, ill check everything tomorrow when i get home.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
"
Schnaasy wrote:
So when crafting the endgame staff you mention the -Tier 4 prefix "Adds (41–55) to (83–96) Fire Damage to Spells".
But isn't that a T3 craft?

You were right, i corrected it.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
what would a 5L incinerate look like, just take off increased aoe?
"
Insaneredeye wrote:
what would a 5L incinerate look like, just take off increased aoe?


For 5L drop Hypothermia. Increased AOE is too good to lose for mapping and Conc. Effect gives more dps than Hypothermia.
Also its easier to get 5 blue sockets.
3.11💀 Death Angel /view-thread/2784358 *3.10 🔨Icebreaker /view-thread/2686278
3.11 Ultimate Poison Pathfinder /view-thread/2639074
3.11 Oni-Goroshi Slayer Cyclone /view-thread/2554593
3.10 Elementalist Incinerate /view-thread/2318921
3.10 Chieftain Incinerate /view-thread/2506867
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 10, 2019, 1:54:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info