[3.10] 🐉 Dragon's Breath Elementalist - Incinerate

Hi im trying this build right now .Out of curiosity, do you think this is viable for league starter? I am fairly new to the game. Thanks !!!
"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi im trying this build right now .Out of curiosity, do you think this is viable for league starter? I am fairly new to the game. Thanks !!!

You are "older" than me in PoE :) and you have done respectful amount of challenges so i would say you are an experienced player.
I haven't tested it yet as a league starter variant but i don't see why it shouldn't be viable.
I wouldn't recommend it to complete beginner because it's a self cast build and with garbage gear someone would have at league start and slower casting speed, it would require to be more "stuck" in place while channeling. Totems, traps and summoners are better option for a newbie.
I will prob by tomorrow post a section on league starter version so come back to check it out. You will see from PoB what you can expect.

Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 11, 2019, 5:55:52 AM
Hi thanks for your reply. Currently leveling up this build as my last build for this league and so far I am enjoying it. Do you think of any possiblity with CWC incinerate ( incinerate + ?) ?
Thanks for the great build
"
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
what applies warlords mark from the elder ring? incinerate doesn't apply it does it?

It applies because it's a hit based spell.

But when does the hit occur? Usuaaly there is only one hit, which would be the final release. Does incinerate work different, is it actually applying a hit at each stage?

Otherwise warlords wont get applied until after your initial big shot. I just assumed you were using ball lightning to apply effects prior to casting the first incinerate. Shrug
"
Insaneredeye wrote:
what would a 5L incinerate look like, just take off increased aoe?

If your interest is to cut the cost of six linking consider gettin an rf hat, its a six to seven link helmet that boosts fire damage.
"
X_Calibre wrote:
"
"
Blakwhysper wrote:
what applies warlords mark from the elder ring? incinerate doesn't apply it does it?

It applies because it's a hit based spell.

But when does the hit occur? Usuaaly there is only one hit, which would be the final release. Does incinerate work different, is it actually applying a hit at each stage?

Otherwise warlords wont get applied until after your initial big shot. I just assumed you were using ball lightning to apply effects prior to casting the first incinerate. Shrug

While channeling you are casting over 14 casts/second. Every cast is a hit so you are hitting 14+ per sec, not just final wave.
"
X_Calibre wrote:
"
Insaneredeye wrote:
what would a 5L incinerate look like, just take off increased aoe?

If your interest is to cut the cost of six linking consider gettin an rf hat, its a six to seven link helmet that boosts fire damage.

Playing with Conc. Effect while mapping is a bad idea.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 12, 2019, 8:38:29 AM
"
awawawawa wrote:
Hi thanks for your reply. Currently leveling up this build as my last build for this league and so far I am enjoying it. Do you think of any possiblity with CWC incinerate ( incinerate + ?) ?
Thanks for the great build

I didn't thought about it. Mathil has done a very nice CwC Incinerate build this league. Check it out.

Ty for the feedback. :)
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Feb 12, 2019, 8:38:51 AM
Nice and beatifull build.

Cheap and strong!!

Thanks
"
arcaskt wrote:
Nice and beatifull build.

Cheap and strong!!

Thanks

Thank you for the feedback :)

Report Forum Post