[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

Just swap out hatred for purity of ice for uber elder.
delete pls
Last edited by reggie_gakil on Apr 6, 2019, 5:07:36 PM
"
aceofbladesx wrote:
Hello,

Firstly, thanks for the build! This is awesome so far.

I have a lot of the gear for this and am having serious troubles killing Uber Elder.

First, I have way more than enough damage, I could probably kill him super fast if I didn't die one-shot to everything either boss does.

Elder one-shots me with ice shards, shaper with everything he does, except beam i can take maybe a second of damage.

I have tried 4 times to kill him and always have problems at the last phase, I have killed him several times on other characters since I could take a hit and a half but since I get one shotted by everything that happens Its really hard to play this fight perfectly well.

I have around 5600 life right now so I was thinking of trying to increase my defences with life nodes or better life jewels.

I'm level 92 with

Its super fast clear speed on maps, the ONLY thing i have troubles with is Uber Elder... just can't kill this bastard.

Any help besides.. well just don't ever get hit, would be appreciated.

Oh and all 8 of my Abyssal Jewels have 48+ maximum life on them. Plus one Crimson Jewel with 7% maximum life.

Also, here's a quick poe.trade search for some mods for jewels if you need life and damage! http://poe.trade/search/unitoahebuzura

So i kill him deathless with 5k life. I wont get one shoted from his spears though. Aquamarine flask helps a lot. U should always try to move to get hit less. Uber elder is just training u need to learn to not get hit. Ur build is tanky enough. But remove ur craft of your belt its useless for this build

I think i finished my build now i think i cant find anything else to upgrade this build anymore

Last edited by reggie_gakil on Apr 6, 2019, 5:16:27 PM
sitting on a lot of currency rn. any suggestion on what to upgrade next other than abyss jewels? i plan on buying an all res yoke to save 1 skill point, but none are listed.
u can get +1 curses and try to get of the pit gloves or fenumus weave with elemental weakness its more dmg than the rare gloves
Is inpulsa really needed? whats the dps loss if i use a random 6L
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bacxuz/winterunleasher_guide_4ex_beats_uberelder_in/

Does this info help us in any way?
is there any explanation to a new player how come some elementalist builds with similar gear hits up over 800k dps and my POB says my DPS is around 75k?
Finished mine, tweaked it a bit with some of the talk here for more damage. Build is silly fast clear. Thought of adding HH to it, but there's no point, it one taps T16s already.

"
d_stoyanov wrote:
is there any explanation to a new player how come some elementalist builds with similar gear hits up over 800k dps and my POB says my DPS is around 75k?

make sure youre using your 6L winter orb in pob
Last edited by Myst3ryMan99 on Apr 8, 2019, 5:54:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info