[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

Hey guys,

What would be a good option for weapons until I can afford multimodded shaper weapons?
I have ~5ex right now, not sure where to improve on gear from here.
I'm working on unlocking jewel slots, leveling my gems, & I still need to reroll my life flask.

Thanks!
Last edited by xHauru on Apr 12, 2019, 1:40:05 PM
"
Hey guys,

What would be a good option for weapons until I can afford multimodded shaper weapons?
I have ~5ex right now, not sure where to improve on gear from here.
I'm working on unlocking jewel slots, leveling my gems, & I still need to reroll my life flask.

Thanks!

I'm lvl 94 and still using lvl 76 void sceptres with some spell dmg/cast speed/ele as chaos etc. They were very cheap and I crafted some stuff on it.
Or get 2 x Shade of Solaris. Look thru the thread in previous pages, bunch of suggestions there.
Why is he using "Cold to fire support" gem ? instead of Empower that giving +3 to winter orb skill ?
Thoughts on Sceptres vs Wands?
ö
Last edited by FatalD4mage on Apr 14, 2019, 5:44:11 PM
Why not ancendancy part ?
"
Why is he using "Cold to fire support" gem ? instead of Empower that giving +3 to winter orb skill ?

Because it gives more damage....
Do I still go into phase acrobatics if I dont plan on buying the green nightmare?

Also loving the build!

So fast for mapping! Love it!
bump for my last post.
So It looks like this is the squishy version of WOrb.. How does it fare in memories with a hundred projectiles coming at you?

Im looking to switch from a pretty tanky WOrb Whispering Ice Occultist. Its just too slow at mapping and UE..

Is there any changes that could make it more safe since it already has crazy dmg? I have a pretty big budget..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info