[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

What did you guys pay for your gear?

It seems like i need 50Ex or sth and will still be very squishe and not really best in slot or sth...

Last edited by Farbod on May 9, 2019, 12:21:49 AM
Will this build be updated for 3.7?
"
ivangromzde wrote:
Will this build be updated for 3.7?

NO reason to update it for 3.7 GGG will nerf W/O to the ground, its their way and NOTHING they have ever built was more OP.....40% player base to .001 anyone want to bet? "
Last edited by shahmat1972 on May 29, 2019, 10:24:16 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters?characterName=SynthWOOcultist

Can anyone explain to me why my damage is just fucking beyond ridiculous with 2 void batteries?
What am I missing?
"
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShoveMoneyDeeper/characters?characterName=SynthWOOcultist

Can anyone explain to me why my damage is just fucking beyond ridiculous with 2 void batteries?
What am I missing?

Well not sure that the build you linked has much to do with this thread as it is a completely different build, which is stacking crit and power charges. But yeah, the damage on there seems good with void batteries. I like the way you're going and wish I could give it a try, but alas, in 4 days won't really matter.
Come the nerf(Legion patch 3.7), this build seem dead. I don't see how on earth we could keep using WO as a fantastic annihilator :(

Being constructive about this change, perhaps we could pool our efforts together, and come up with another skill we could use with the sick gear from this guide?

I'm thinking of using a weapon with cast on trigger, and maybe use the Orb of Storms for the trigger.

Then use a spell that synergizes with that. Agreed we will then be moving away from cold dmg, but the damage is still high enough to consider.

Maybe Storm Burst while Orb of Storms is up?
Last edited by natio on Jun 7, 2019, 6:50:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info