[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

Hello,

If anyone is interested i'm selling a full set of gear for 50 EX. You can check my profile for the gear.
Whats the best multi mods on gloves or warlord mark rings?
Are the Ash, Frost and Storm nodes worth getting instead of a socket?

+12% all resists
+40% ele Damage

vs

20 strength
1 socket
How come no bleed immunity on flask?
Hey,
i think you get the bleed immunity from a corrupted jewel.

Really great build, sadly i dont have the budget yet for everything but nethertheless i did my first ever uber elder yesterday on the second try with one portal left :)

This is my current gear:
I have adapted the skill tree from reggie_gakil to play with Hatred, Herald of Ash, Herald of Ice and Aspect of the Spider wiht the Sovereignty Nodes. Also in my tree i have a poison jewel and a watchers eye with flat cold damage whyle affected by hatred.

As i said i dont have too many exalteds so is it really worth to buy green nightmare? Where should i improve next?
What are the new 3.6 multimods we should get on weapons?

Are these the ones we want? And do we need the arcane surge+cast speed on both weapons?

(46 - 50)% increased Spell Damage 
Gain 4% of Non-Chaos Damage as extra Chaos Damage

Gain (7 - 8)% of Cold Damage as Extra Chaos Damage

(4 - 5)% chance to deal Double Damage

11 - 13)% increased Cast Speed 
10% chance to gain Arcane Surge when you Kill an Enemy
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Apr 25, 2019, 11:31:37 PM
So I switched from a very tanky occultist whispering ice winter orb build. Killed Uber Elder and farmed t16 maps a lot but it was just a lil slow.

This build is just RIDICULOUS like you said.. Not sure how it compares to the other pure Winter Orb builds but I cant imagine any build in the game being as fast at clearing t16 maps and bosses.

Spent a few days getting gg gear and got high and jumped straight into some t16 elder guardian maps and then uber elder. I was just blown away at how good this build is. Im sure winter orb will get nerfed next league so lets enjoy it while we can..

It is just a lil squishy for sure. Died a couple times, probly because Im not used to using a squishy build yet. The damage is just stupid high, is there a good item to use to get some more survivability?
Last edited by Shock3r19711 on Apr 26, 2019, 11:54:35 PM
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:
So I switched from a very tanky occultist whispering ice winter orb build. Killed Uber Elder and farmed t16 maps a lot but it was just a lil slow.

This build is just RIDICULOUS like you said.. Not sure how it compares to the other pure Winter Orb builds but I cant imagine any build in the game being as fast at clearing t16 maps and bosses.

Spent a few days getting gg gear and got high and jumped straight into some t16 elder guardian maps and then uber elder. I was just blown away at how good this build is. Im sure winter orb will get nerfed next league so lets enjoy it while we can..

It is just a lil squishy for sure. Died a couple times, probly because Im not used to using a squishy build yet. The damage is just stupid high, is there a good item to use to get some more survivability?

Unfortunately not really. You could sacrifice some damage on tree for more life but honestly there isn't many more options. You will get more used to it the more you play. The amount of movement speed you have + the skill being able to damage while move makes you natually tanky if you just know mechanics.
Found a mirror in a T4 map, that was the only possible way to fund the following gear (quick flex):

And if that wasn't enough, the jewels took another ~15ex to fund:

Total cost: ~100ex

tl;dr this build is ridiculous on dmg although pretty squishy. It's insanely fun to play, make sure you try it out before Winter Orb gets nerfed (that has to happen...)

Thanks ExilezQ for the clear guide! <3
HOLY Jewel for this build?

So i managed to craft this ring~ Winter orb now only cost 3 mana XD
Last edited by AgentTrack on May 2, 2019, 2:32:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info