[3.6] BSC Winter Orb~2 min UE~Ridiculous Clear Speed~ Updated PoB

"
RedStark wrote:
"
"
RedStark wrote:
So is it better to craft adds cold to spells or extra cold damage as extra chaos ?

% Extra chaos damage

Well rip

This guide needs some updates

those are good, added cold to spells is better, that guy is wrong
Im gonna be crafting mine without the Arcane surge for now to seee what its like because im using it with my flame dash at the moment... I also got hybrid spell dmg w/e extra chaos on accident so just gonna see what works before I spend a ton more
"
erod wrote:
Is it worth using Hatred over Herald of Thunder?

Also, Infused Channeling vs Hypothermia?

I was running herald of thunder. but switch with hatred, then get watcher eye with increased cold damage while affected with hatred u get the most damage boost my opinion

also I'm going to test this gem setup. taking out hypothermia support and switch with increased duration and see which works best as in overall damage
yea hypothermia support overall is better instead using increased duration
Loving the build so far, have put about 20 hours into it in the middle of 3.6 and I'm already 1 shotting almost everything all the way into modded T16 maps.
Still using Tabula rasa!

My only question is why not use infused channeling? Does the duration not outweigh the benefit of added damage from controlled destruction or concentrated effect?
Thanks so much!
"
TtvBane_ wrote:
Loving the build so far, have put about 20 hours into it in the middle of 3.6 and I'm already 1 shotting almost everything all the way into modded T16 maps.
Still using Tabula rasa!

My only question is why not use infused channeling? Does the duration not outweigh the benefit of added damage from controlled destruction or concentrated effect?
Thanks so much!

what im using and it helps overall with damage boost

would recommend this chest if you can afford it.. does wonders to your damage boost
Alright this is my gear
Spoiler

Still need to change some jewels and the enchant on bubonic i forgot about it . Uber elder went down deathless in my first try with a lot of mistakes under 3 min(i even forgot my anti freeze flask lol) . Great build thanks .

Edit: Got 2 new jewels
Last edited by RedStark on Apr 6, 2019, 9:34:16 AM
Hello,

Firstly, thanks for the build! This is awesome so far.

I have a lot of the gear for this and am having serious troubles killing Uber Elder.

First, I have way more than enough damage, I could probably kill him super fast if I didn't die one-shot to everything either boss does.

Elder one-shots me with ice shards, shaper with everything he does, except beam i can take maybe a second of damage.

I have tried 4 times to kill him and always have problems at the last phase, I have killed him several times on other characters since I could take a hit and a half but since I get one shotted by everything that happens Its really hard to play this fight perfectly well.

I have around 5600 life right now so I was thinking of trying to increase my defences with life nodes or better life jewels.

I'm level 92 with

Its super fast clear speed on maps, the ONLY thing i have troubles with is Uber Elder... just can't kill this bastard.

Any help besides.. well just don't ever get hit, would be appreciated.

Oh and all 8 of my Abyssal Jewels have 48+ maximum life on them. Plus one Crimson Jewel with 7% maximum life.

Also, here's a quick poe.trade search for some mods for jewels if you need life and damage! http://poe.trade/search/unitoahebuzura
Last edited by aceofbladesx on Apr 6, 2019, 11:29:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info