Path of Exile Hideout Competition

Excalibur enchampment #poehideout contest

Alva found the missing Excalibur temple after years of searching.

Everyone has arrived and set up base at the enchampment.

Who is the organiser of this mysterious contest of hideouts,decorations and op sword lifting?

Will our hero solve this mystery?
Find out more after the 4th of february

https://imgur.com/a/L50CLDZ
Last edited by argyris_k on Jan 15, 2019, 12:22:56 PM
"
Maxibestov wrote:
My Sacrificial Steampunk Shrine

Theme: Steampunk
Hideout: Unearthed Hideout
Total decorations: 762
Zana, Master Cartographer Level: 7
Niko, Master of the Depths Level: 7
Einhar, Beastmaster Level: 7
Alva, Master Explorer Level: 7

That's beautiful! Do you plan on providing hideout export? Would love to have a look :-)
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
The Nightfall Escape...

-~Baleful Hideout~-

███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Jan 15, 2019, 12:51:47 PM
Holy Winter Luxurious Hideout....

The Protected Oasis - Desert Hideout

Spoiler

After many days of wandering in the hot desert, you finally seem to have found something, big walls, next to big rocks and mountains.

You found the entrance, big and scarry walls lead you to a unknown place.

As soon as you enter you feel the presence of two gigantic statues on your left and right, "welcome to The Protected Oasis" shouts a threatening man.

He makes you read a book full of rules before you go wander around in this mysterious place.

After being done with the rules, you run to the lake and drink until you cant dring any more.

You then find the small church of this place, a woman named Helena looking at the beauty of the statue and its surroundings.

You keep walking, hungry, luckely find a man named Einhar. He starts talking about weird beasts and stuff you dont seem to really understand. But he was friendly enought to give you some fresh fish to end your hunger.

Not far from Einhar's place, an old statue of a swordwoman and what seems to be a lion next to her. "She was the one that created this place" shouts a woman named Alva. You go see her and she tells you the whole story about this place.

Amazed by that story, you realise that you are at an equaly as amazing spot right now, beautiful statues, flowers and trees. Those gigantic walls are protecting something really incredible after all.

You see an ancient Map Device right next to you, wondering how you could use it, Alva tells you to follow the route to go see a woman named Zana and that she might be of help to you, or you to her.

And so you do, you are now in front of a big House, or Villa it might even be. You knock the door, someone opens it. A beautiful Lady with Red Hear looks at you with a smile on her face "Welcome, Exile"

PS: unlucky, only 762 objects allowed...
Last edited by InPride on Jan 15, 2019, 1:12:00 PM
doubleposted, rip
Last edited by InPride on Jan 15, 2019, 1:06:03 PM
hello all

my entry: The Catacombs

video: https://youtu.be/959-wusr9Kc
Entry: Luna Temple, Wake of Shaper

To bury the tyrant and to celebrate the man.

https://youtu.be/rQoX7dTdvuo
Last edited by Jimmyvader on Jan 15, 2019, 3:06:31 PM
- "Stories tell of a place, where horrors so dark have happened that people dare to even stay near it. At one night the Master of Undeath returned to her lair. In the dark depths of the catacombs, where thousand and thousands were laid to rest in silence for eternity, voices rose first. Voices that sang the song of death. Quietly they hummed in the shadows, and lights began to dance. Lights appeared in empty eye sockets, bones began to move, shrieking, clattering along the floor, answering to the song. Ashes broke out of their urns, taking forms beyond imaginable. Once peaceful, brave, and kind souls emerged to serve the darkness, beasts and people alike. Creatures were born, that mortals had never seen, and they rose up from the depths to greet their summoner. They say that even today the voices can be heard in the deepest halls, still calling for their fallen Mother. And the four braziers still burn, and on them the Castaways are still awake, with their black eyes open wide and pale skin unburned. On the blackest of nights fresh blood flows out of the summoning chamber, and the millions of corpses will find new members among them. The air is still filled with the smell of blood, rotting flesh, and a presence beyond human recognition." Exile? Want to investigate? - Asked Jun, with a strange spark in her eye.

So this is my second entry to the hideout competition, I call it the Hall of Undeath. I like to give a little backstory to my builds so this is what's behind this one. (It's made up, not really relying on the lore.) I made it as a goodbye to the Betrayal league and it is based after the killing of Catarina Master of Undeath, when Jun finds out that that the fight didn't end with the defeat of Catarina, and starts investigating other strange happenings. New dangers lay in every corner of Wraeclast.

I hope you all like it, it took way too long to make it...

Entrance to the Hall of Undeath (The waypoint is damaged so it does not work and the air is filled with strange sparks)

Collapsed floor and the entrance to the Catacomb

Catacomb corridor (and skulls with glowing eyes...)

Catacomb with disturbed ashes and tombs

Main catacomb room (with strange lights)

Way to the shrine, and the first Castaway

Shrine with fresh corpses and the second and third Castaway

The second Castaway on the Shrine altar

Way to the summoning chamber, with fresh blood and corpses

Entrance to the Summoning chamber

Summoning chamber and the fourth Castaway
Last edited by YourDarkestNightmare on Jan 15, 2019, 3:15:21 PM
Hello I'm also taking my chance for the first time in the hideout competition. Please check out my Impaling Art and have fun thank You all.
https://imgur.com/a/Rdit4ps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info