[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

hello guys

making the same build here

as you said, the build make the game easier.

i saw Theuberelite streamer using a mace.. it makes things easier on the delve and making map against the porcupine

i buy one for 1ex at the time, and pay 3ex on craftbench

worth every penny

no worries with detonade corpses boxes, fucking delve cockroaches explosions!

lvl 95 and loving the build so far.
Last edited by julioricar on Dec 26, 2018, 9:09:25 PM
Did you get the 34 challenges you have done with this build?
"
Dutedute wrote:

Don't know about OP but I actually got my 35 with this build.
Last edited by undelorth on Dec 27, 2018, 12:07:45 PM
"
Dutedute wrote:

I did :)
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Small little update, sold all my gear at exalts being absurdly high at 1:160, exalts dropped after to 1:140 so I made about 8 exalts by simply selling at the right time

I already achieved everything I wanted to this league and more, I might rebuy my old gear with a profit, but after playing this build for 300 hours I'm probably gonna play something gimmicky instead.

For anyone who wants to grind Uber Elder with this build, it's incredibly good, for all content, really. Even a lab runner. Atziri's Reflection is really worth the exalts
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
cool i like this build :)i hoped for more max deph guide :) like bis gear etc
Would bubonic plague and tombfust be a big enough damage boost to consider? I already have a 2 ab socket bubonic.
"
timnor wrote:
Would bubonic plague and tombfust be a big enough damage boost to consider? I already have a 2 ab socket bubonic.

I think Fingerless Silk Gloves are probably a bit better for value, I haven't seen anyone run this build with Bubonic Trails and Tombfists, you can run it in PoB and see what it gives ya
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
"
JuhlDk wrote:
cool i like this build :)i hoped for more max deph guide :) like bis gear etc

I'll play around with PoB and update the post with BiS gear
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Can clear anything with this build deathless as you would kind of expect from a 30ex item.

Pretty much complete with my character except maybe a watcher's eye with clarity % mana as ES and wrath lightning pen for more survivability not that its super needed and swap out clear mind.

Deep delve mobs are the only things that really hurt. Would recommend swapping in added cold for delve the shatter comes in handy.

Last edited by ChewyLemon on Dec 31, 2018, 12:02:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info