[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

The Concept
Spoiler
The concept behind this build is using

to stack 12 curses on ourselves without the downsides of actually being cursed.

In combination with

and

Coward's Legacy is extremely handy, because we are always considered to be low-life, this opens up Pain Attunement on the Skill Tree (30% more Spell Damage) and the Self-Flagellation jewel, which gives 10-20% increased damage per selfcurse (12)

And also enables us to roll a "Panicked" prefix on our life flask, which means we instantly regen ~2000 life

Is also very nice, because it allows us to spam our totems pre-boss fight to stack up on curses, but also acts as a lifesaver because Hierophant has 40% Mind Over Matter

A 6-link Soul Mantle is definitely a must, otherwise we can't curse ourselves

Pros
Spoiler
- Absurd damage output
- Having open ring slots instead of being limited by 2x Kikazaru
- Rolling temp chains on a map is literally a buff (wow)
- Not limited by a curse flask which only has two charges while fighting bosses
- Not reliant on flask management/uptime
- Finally a totem build that isn't extremely slow and/or clunky, but maps extremely fast while maintaining good shaper DPS
- Seems squishy on paper, but isn't at all. Insane regen, because of your 4 totems, 40% MoM in combination with Lavianga's Spirit and our instant 2k life flask
- You can link your Atziri's Reflection every 15 minutes to your Guildies who are sick and tired of your bragging, but you don't care, because you spent 30 exalts on an off-hand so you can permit yourself to flaunt a little.

Cons
Spoiler
- Instead of being limited by two Kikazaru's, you are now limited by 1x Essence Worm
- You literally just spent 30 exalts on an off-hand curse flask

Path of Building
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/DNaJXgEw

I'm a Pleb when it comes to configuring my damage output through PoB, if anyone spots anything that's wrong, please point it out. This build is also a learning process for me, even though it's a pretty cookie cutter build, because of the insane synergy

Gear + Gem links
Spoiler

Dagger or Wand is fine as well, try to atleast get 100% crit chance to spells and a good flat, ideally it would have crit multi and elemental pen as well, but I haven't really bothered looking, because the damage is already insane enough for me to be fine with what I've got

Feel free to pick a different helmet, I just choose Starkonja, because it was cheap at the time (2ex~) If you can get the enchant on a regular base, that's even better.

Gem Links aren't set in stone either, I've tried Empower Level 4 as well, but I didn't notice *that* much of a difference, feel free to play around with the gem links (Ele Focus -> Crit Dmg/Empower lvl 4

Videos
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/K0EeitkyNgQ ilvl 83 Vaal Omnitect with 30% more HP
https://youtu.be/_1mbJSd8-dQ Placeholder video, just woke up to quickly record an uber elder kill, will replace later with a better video (and a muted mic, lol)
https://youtu.be/5kOKF56yWyw Random t15 Summit gameplay
https://youtu.be/S43q1_UaLsY t16 Hydra with uber elder Guardian

Guide will be a massive Work In Progress, and so are my items, I'll be changing them around over the next couple of days, including turning my amulet into a Talisman and such, but there's the jist of it, now go out there and make us Hierophants proud!

Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Dec 25, 2018, 7:21:30 PM
Last bumped on Aug 5, 2019, 5:22:56 PM
I'll definitely be keeping this guide up-to-date alongside changes in my gear in such, because plenty of it isn't really set in stone.

I will also be working on some videos of t16 map clears, Uber Elder.

Shaper DPS should be around 1.2m - 3m but then again there's for sure some stats I missed somewhere.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment :)
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Dec 25, 2018, 1:33:35 AM
About time we see a build page dedicated to this combo! I've been using a similar build with the addition of elder/shaper rings. Stack curses on yourself and destroy!
"
Brian9720 wrote:
About time we see a build page dedicated to this combo! I've been using a similar build with the addition of elder/shaper rings. Stack curses on yourself and destroy!

The combinations are truly endless, I'll be trying out a bunch of stuff soon, so definitely expect some crazy ring/amulet combos!
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
There is another arc totem build with better dps with 1-2 ex budget xD
Last edited by Inferius90 on Dec 24, 2018, 5:42:45 PM
"
Inferius90 wrote:

Which requires you to either run 2x Kikazaru or a Curse Flask.

The Atziri's Reflection opens up your rings+flask slots, much more survivability

To further elaborate, during fights like Uber Elder where you have to keep recasting your totems and you've got no flask charges, with literally 12 curses on you, I'd much rather prefer having an Atziri's Reflection.
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Dec 25, 2018, 1:18:11 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:

I actually checked the other builds PoB and he is literally running mirror-tier weapons with Diamond flask always enabled which skews the numbers, because of marylene's fallacy

He's using a Max rolled Clear Mind
A Max rolled Wise Oak
He advertises his build to be 1 - 2 ex, but runs a ~200 exalt PoB

If I would do the same thing, my build would have like 4 million shaper DPS lol, This build is what you see and what you get, but still sitting around 2 million shaper DPS without relying on a Diamond flask
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Dec 25, 2018, 1:28:29 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:

BeCaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt ThE dPs
"
Brian9720 wrote:
"
Inferius90 wrote:

BeCaUsE iTs AlL aBoUt ThE dPs

Exactly that haha, and he's not even correct either :'x
Working on some videos now, one-shotting/insta-phasing all content in the game

(87% lightning pen with wise oak :o)
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Playing almost same build, lvl97 atm, can confirm about easy as hell t16, guardians, red elders, shapers, uber atziri, etc.
Can do any map mod (no regen with Lavianga's flask).
Did uber elder with ease, 83lvl mastermind multiple times, no real challenge in game anymore, so I don't recommend this build, you will get bored soon.

My gear:
Spoiler

Using added cold in main setup atm because of annoying porcupines on maps, switch to elemental focus on really tough bosses.
Last edited by undelorth on Dec 26, 2018, 4:58:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info