[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

"
xReidx wrote:
30ex just for 1 piece of the build. I've played a couple leagues now and I don't understand where people get all this currency outside of bad sources.

I have a few ex but how do you get 30+ex.

Farming maps

Div cards:
Nurse cards = almost 1 ex each

Abyss:
The Samurai's Eye .7ex +-
and other abyss items..

yellow or red Elder(Not even uber!)
2 mod watcher eyes can easily fetch few exalts each at minimum unless very unlucky. Even then, you cant be unlucky ALL the time.

Zana Mod:
Do you even use them ? Are you afraid to spend to make more ? Doing something once and not getting something is typical of RNG. IF you have 10 cards in a deck you have 1/10 to get a good one... Drawing only once almost ensure that you get no return.

LAB
Lab enchants:
Even if you run 20 runs and get NOTHING. You will get a lot of return just from doing the full or near full run. Just need once to have a chest at the end drop lvled up gem with 17+ Quality and just that chest gave you from .5 to 2ex. So add in enchants.. You are set.

Currency use

Chancing:
What are you doing with them chance orb ? Carry a set of 10-15 and always chance sadist garb. I chanced one when it was over 5ex. Easy currency.

Abyss jewels:
Did you vendor that decent ilvl searching eye ? Chance are that if you simply alt spam, aug and regal you would make decent profit from it.

Enlighten lvl 3:
Even if you PURCHASE THEM. You could but 10 and as soon as you hit 2 lvl 4 you are in the profit zone.

And so much more

There is so many ways to make currency in this game that I dont even know how some ppl dont even have currency to spend.

"
Micke9111 wrote:

Great build,
I find Aul's uprising quite good too

I just wonder where do you get the required 130DEX, i don't see any on equipment (besides some on belt)... Do you get it from the tree + jewels?

Asking that because i have some troubles with it so i have to get some with equipment

And one more question: why do you use storm brand, what is the point?
Last edited by ElvinF0x on Jan 16, 2019, 3:10:17 AM
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
"
Micke9111 wrote:

Great build,
I find Aul's uprising quite good too

I just wonder where do you get the required 130DEX, i don't see any on equipment (besides some on belt)... Do you get it from the tree + jewels?

Asking that because i have some troubles with it so i have to get some with equipment

And one more question: why do you use storm brand, what is the point?

Probably his belt + Aul + the big 30 dex node you didnt take make it enough.

Storm Brand is probably a pseudo hybrid flask.
aul+belt+tree, yeah.. but still shield requires 130

how can storm brand be used as hybrid flask when we can't deal damage ourselves??
What would your setup be before you get your Atziri's Reflection? Would you not use Soul Mantle? Would you use two Kikazaru rings, or try to keep up a curse removal flask? Looking forward to buying and equipping the shield myself, thanks for the guide.
"
Gnomeeh wrote:
What would your setup be before you get your Atziri's Reflection? Would you not use Soul Mantle? Would you use two Kikazaru rings, or try to keep up a curse removal flask? Looking forward to buying and equipping the shield myself, thanks for the guide.

I used diamond curse removal flask. Most of the time it is ok, except for long boss fights (with immune phase) and some moments when you forgot/didn't have time to use the bottle; and you can't spam your totems =(
"
ElvinF0x wrote:
aul+belt+tree, yeah.. but still shield requires 130

how can storm brand be used as hybrid flask when we can't deal damage ourselves??

He has 124 dex with items + tree. That is enough to have 130 dex. We do not start at 0/0/0 stats.

As for "We cannot deal damage ourselves". Never assume.
He simply did not take Ancestral bond.

Simply checking his tree, typing "Dexterity" in the search would of solved that issue and looking for Ancestral bond. Assuming in life will only get you more confused than anything else. Many people assume rare monsters drop more exalts. Yet, I find they drop more trash most of the time. Next time you get an Ex, just look at the corpse just under it. I can tell you that for me its almost always a white monsters that dropped it. Hell, believe that one or not, but many of my exalts where corrupted white maps from cartographer box that I keep to level new characters or when bored and low of vaal orbs.
Last edited by petitcrabe1 on Jan 18, 2019, 12:56:42 PM
I decided against going the low life belt, but I was still able to muster up 2.28mill shaper DPS buffed while being decently tanky. 5k Health, 2.2k Mana open, and 1.1k ES.

Here's my path of building. https://pastebin.com/vG0v5FjJ

Last edited by Apoc8 on Jan 19, 2019, 5:52:56 PM
is Clear Mind Jewel really that good ??
IGN: Ukr_BlueLight
Great build, but I play the standard and made some changes.
https://pastebin.com/8kzAD37a
Last edited by krivoyrog on Feb 18, 2019, 3:30:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info