[3.5] Atziri's Reflection Arc Totems | Boss Killer | Fast Mapper | Anti-Syndicate

"
ChewyLemon wrote:
Can clear anything with this build deathless as you would kind of expect from a 30ex item.

Working on elder base essence worm to go with mark of the shaper.

Looking good! You definitely should get a max rolled wise oak for that 3% additional pen (40c?) And a Panicked life flask, cause the belt makes you always lowlife, so insta 2k~ flask is very handy
Dan_Krillson - Lvl 100 Arc Totems -
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Guys, i'm noob for sure. How many totems do u use with the builds u presented?
RD06702
My gear i had 50 ex to blow and blew it all. I feel squishy sometimes tho, so i gotta go through and re do stuff
Only thing that really gives me the slightest bit of trouble is delve stuff but since swapping elemental focus out for added cold and changing my pantheons around a bit its not too bad anymore.
"
rd6702 wrote:
Guys, i'm noob for sure. How many totems do u use with the builds u presented?

3 totems base, +1 totems from Soul Mantle, 4 totems total
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Tx for your answer, but this i know. I was wondering if there is any possibility to have the 5th, on this gear combination. U know, wearing Tabula rasa, entitled me to have 5 totems, with the Multiple totems gem. For me it was much more fun then now. But u cannot have everything, no?
RD06702
"
rd6702 wrote:
Tx for your answer, but this i know. I was wondering if there is any possibility to have the 5th, on this gear combination. U know, wearing Tabula rasa, entitled me to have 5 totems, with the Multiple totems gem. For me it was much more fun then now. But u cannot have everything, no?

You don't really need anything more than 4 totems on this build to absolutely destroy anything and everything

And if you're wearing a Tabula then this build isn't for you :'D, budget of this build is around 40-50 ex
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Hi, So went through the guide and downloaded the pastebin, also finished Uberlab with the new char.

I must say loving the build so far. having lots of fun, just a few small questions.

1) Vaal Righteous fire. is that there purely for the damage buff?

2) feeling a little squishy but I assume this will bet better once more life nodes are invested in as I progress?

3) Is Chaos resist a concern on this build at all?

One of my mate also suggest I might as well go for indigon, since we'd be spamming totems and apparently the two works together quite well? I am not so sure after reading the description..

Thank you for putting this together, really appreciate it.

Here's what I got so far
Spoiler
Last edited by Timmeh1020 on Dec 29, 2018, 7:16:45 PM
"
Timmeh1020 wrote:
Hi, So went through the guide and downloaded the pastebin, also finished Uberlab with the new char.

I must say loving the build so far. having lots of fun, just a few small questions.

1) Vaal Righteous fire. is that there purely for the damage buff?

2) feeling a little squishy but I assume this will bet better once more life nodes are invested in as I progress?

3) Is Chaos resist a concern on this build at all?

One of my mate also suggest I might as well go for indigon, since we'd be spamming totems and apparently the two works together quite well? I am not so sure after reading the description..

Thank you for putting this together, really appreciate it.

Here's what I got so far
Spoiler

Yeah vaal RF is purely for damage, it's a crazy big damage buff for burst

I haven't really looked into Indigon after the nerfs, feel free to try it out and let me know if it's any decent! It's very cheap this patch if I recall correctly, I never really felt squishy, how much life/es/mom do you have? I had about 5k life, 1.2k ES and 2.2k MoM

I never really felt like Chaos Res was a concern, because everything dies immediately either way :^]
#2 Hierophant Betrayal
Last edited by Bobbyde3e on Dec 29, 2018, 8:17:45 PM
Thanks, that clears up a lot about RF.

- Current hp is sadly only 2859 (insert "well there's your problem" meme)
- Shield is around 1288
- with MoM, my effective life is at 4598.
- Elemental res are all maxed, with lightning way over capped for wise oak
- Chaos at negative 44%

Since my level is only 73, I assume I will get bulkier as I level up. perhaps I've missed some life nodes while I level.

Thank you for the assist so far. really appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info