[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Why unbound ailments over bonechill?
Hello, currently leveling up, what are your thoughts on dread banner? 10% mana to decrease enemy accuracy by another 21% seems worth it.
Hey.

So until now i was pretty happy with my build, i thought the only thing what i need is a pandemonius to make a decent "coc-er" and then a friend showed me your guide, because he said im wrong that i stacked so much AS.Now im sitting above 7 aps per sec if i have onslaught and bloodrage and im completely broken that its wrong. :D Tell me that i have dont have to sell everything what buffs my cyclone attackspeed. xD
"
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:
Great build! I saw only two or maybe three chars on poe.ninja using a belt with 14% cooldown recovery speed, most of them are using only 12% crafts or nothing. So they are all misguided souls? In PoB is no differnce betweeen 12% and 14% on a belt. Thanks!

Yes sadly, this information isn't well known. Also PoB doesn't account for server ticks, just raw calculations so it doesn't show a difference. I tested this myself with recording a slow-motion video and counted the procs. Once with 12% increased cooldown recovery (I also had the crafted mod at the beggining) and once with 15% and the differencce was just huge!

Okay! Belt is changed to one with 14% cdr. Is there any other good aura? I´ve used Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring with Warlords + Avians. Maybe a Banner?

"
rflynn74 wrote:
Why unbound ailments over bonechill?

we use both!
"
niemand12 wrote:
Hello, currently leveling up, what are your thoughts on dread banner? 10% mana to decrease enemy accuracy by another 21% seems worth it.

Didn't know of this, might be worth it indeed! Will test it out now and see if mana gets too tight. thanks!
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 26, 2018, 8:29:16 AM
"
slicchabib wrote:
Hey.

So until now i was pretty happy with my build, i thought the only thing what i need is a pandemonius to make a decent "coc-er" and then a friend showed me your guide, because he said im wrong that i stacked so much AS.Now im sitting above 7 aps per sec if i have onslaught and bloodrage and im completely broken that its wrong. :D Tell me that i have dont have to sell everything what buffs my cyclone attackspeed. xD

Getting double the attack speed values of what i suggest will result in same amount of procs, however not optimally, as you invest resources in attack speed needlesly. If you don't want to respect all of that, I'd recommend a version with devoto's devotion and maybe haste to go super fast clearspeed mode and have fun :D
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 26, 2018, 8:31:55 AM
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:
"
"
ImpulZze90 wrote:
Great build! I saw only two or maybe three chars on poe.ninja using a belt with 14% cooldown recovery speed, most of them are using only 12% crafts or nothing. So they are all misguided souls? In PoB is no differnce betweeen 12% and 14% on a belt. Thanks!

Yes sadly, this information isn't well known. Also PoB doesn't account for server ticks, just raw calculations so it doesn't show a difference. I tested this myself with recording a slow-motion video and counted the procs. Once with 12% increased cooldown recovery (I also had the crafted mod at the beggining) and once with 15% and the differencce was just huge!

Okay! Belt is changed to one with 14% cdr. Is there any other good aura? I´ve used Mark of the Shaper + Elder Ring with Warlords + Avians. Maybe a Banner?

As another fellow exile posted right above you, Dread banner might be a good one. Herald of Ice is a great. Other than these, not many great options. Maybe a second herald or grace can work.
Space, what do you think of my character? It's the assassin in Betryal
Any thoughts about replacing gifts from above and blasphemy+enfeeble for:
and dread banner? Or go dual curse for 5 points?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info