[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
daiur wrote:
Any thoughts about replacing gifts from above and blasphemy+enfeeble for:
and dread banner? Or go dual curse for 5 points?

Enfeeble is definitely superior overall as a curse, but considering you get warlords for 0 mana reservation with that, I can't argue too much. You could use Aspect + ice herald + Dread banner to reserve mana.

I'd probably prefer to socket the above than spend 5 points to use enfeeble.
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 26, 2018, 10:00:09 AM
"
niemand12 wrote:
Hello, currently leveling up, what are your thoughts on dread banner? 10% mana to decrease enemy accuracy by another 21% seems worth it.

Yep, I love that thing! That fortify effect increase is massive too! Will include it in the main post asap, Thanks a lot!
Edit: extra post by mistake
Last edited by CheeQu on Dec 26, 2018, 9:45:59 AM
Might be worth mentioning Storm brand for leveling.
Pohx swore by it being amazing in a 3link +1 wand. Have tried it on a few characters for leveling now and he isn't wrong. Storm Brand + Onslaught + Controlled Destruction carries hard and makes you super speedy.

Also using a 4link Explosive Trap/Lightning trap to shred bosses.

EDIT: Found out Mathil is also playing a CoC build last night, explained why some items are skyrocketting such as Lycosidae.
Last edited by ZachOK on Dec 26, 2018, 10:01:19 AM
I think i will respec my build, to yours.Pls explain again how many AS do i need to have on my cyclone if i have a cdr belt?i read it before somewhere but i completely lost in the deatails and comments. xD

ok nvm i found it. its roughly 3.7.
Last edited by slicchabib on Dec 26, 2018, 10:42:45 AM
"
ZachOK wrote:
Might be worth mentioning Storm brand for leveling.
Pohx swore by it being amazing in a 3link +1 wand. Have tried it on a few characters for leveling now and he isn't wrong. Storm Brand + Onslaught + Controlled Destruction carries hard and makes you super speedy.

Also using a 4link Explosive Trap/Lightning trap to shred bosses.

EDIT: Found out Mathil is also playing a CoC build last night, explained why some items are skyrocketting such as Lycosidae.

Will check those out and include them, thank you!

Damn it mathil, that's some bad timing :D
Doubling in on my occultist comment earlier what do you think of this outline

https://pastebin.com/Q6x9VSRg

Curse effect nodes near Constitution wheel, Melding over Flask Route.

Considering the other 99% are the exact same point layout, was curious about those last 7-10 if there's a better spot since i might as well juice the curses if i'm going to dual curse (Currently going temporal + enfeeble) also considered the spell power per power charge near the Instability node.

Dual Curse also opens up routes for Warlord's (dropping Leech in cospri for hypo/cold pen/other), Frostbite/Assassin's Mark so idk if temporal chains is best route (going for safest option though i assume i keep a frostbite handy for bossing)
"
XaalNero wrote:
Doubling in on my occultist comment earlier what do you think of this outline

https://pastebin.com/Q6x9VSRg

Curse effect nodes near Constitution wheel, Melding over Flask Route.

Considering the other 99% are the exact same point layout, was curious about those last 7-10 if there's a better spot since i might as well juice the curses if i'm going to dual curse (Currently going temporal + enfeeble) also considered the spell power per power charge near the Instability node.

Dual Curse also opens up routes for Warlord's (dropping Leech in cospri for hypo/cold pen/other), Frostbite/Assassin's Mark so idk if temporal chains is best route (going for safest option though i assume i keep a frostbite handy for bossing)

Melding is pretty low value wheel overall. Switch it for a jewel socket (3 passives) + the life node under "Discipline and Training". This will result in about the same HP assuming 7% life increase on the jewel (12% increase like this instead of 15% with Melding) but potentially lot more damage from that jewel.

Curse nodes are great for mapping but not so great for bossing with their reduced cursed effectiveness. So these depend on what content you will play.
I am confused about the 3.7 attacks per secound and how you reach them. I only have 12% attack speed on my gloves and a 14% attack speed cospiris and i am already at 3.8 attacks per secound which is way too fast.
"
deinernst123 wrote:
I am confused about the 3.7 attacks per secound and how you reach them. I only have 12% attack speed on my gloves and a 14% attack speed cospiris and i am already at 3.8 attacks per secound which is way too fast.

Don't get attack speed on gloves, get resists instead! I'm guessing you don't have starkonja's yet either, so if you switch these 2 items maybe you will be at 3.7 as you should. If not link your gear and we can figure it out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info