[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

would 3.77 aps work with cyclone? It's still under the 7.57 threshold but its slightly higher than the 3.75 recommended. Or do I need to downgrade my Cospri 1%?
Did this build last league and now i made it one more time, not disappointed.Did everything, except uber atziri, but i was just too lazy to rape her. :D The build is still strong as hell, despite the spell caster meta.(at least the stuffs are much cheaper than the last league were :D ) Im goin again with my version, gone for dodge and lower life pool, have 5.5k life and 1k ES.For me its more then enough with the es gain on hit watchers.I have life on hit too on it and its pretty qol, i have life leech/life on hit, ES on hit, so my sustain is pretty good.
"
slicchabib wrote:
Did this build last league and now i made it one more time, not disappointed.Did everything, except uber atziri, but i was just too lazy to rape her. :D The build is still strong as hell, despite the spell caster meta.(at least the stuffs are much cheaper than the last league were :D ) Im goin again with my version, gone for dodge and lower life pool, have 5.5k life and 1k ES.For me its more then enough with the es gain on hit watchers.I have life on hit too on it and its pretty qol, i have life leech/life on hit, ES on hit, so my sustain is pretty good.

It's super strong indeed. I am doing this SSF gear-wise without Cospri and Lyco. Currently at level 10 maps with a Tabula and doing them easily without dying. Was kinda afraid it wouldn't work, but it works like a charm. Accuracy on gear, couple accuracy nodes and accuracy gem in my 6-link gets me to 94% hit chance and it feels really good in level 10 maps. I still have so much room for upgrades. And that's why I love the build in SSF. It's pretty easy to make it work for lower maps (farmed Humility cards first for the Tabula). From there on I found upgrades on a regular basis. Got a pretty good crit dagger from a memory.

As soon as I find a nice unique chest like Carcass Jack I will start the 6-linking mini-game. I am already easily surviving level 10 maps, so getting the chest should get me to pretty high maps probably. Damage is not an issue.

Other big upgrades could be hit's can't be evaded mod or find Lyco or cospri. But these upgrades will be very hard to get.
Uhh mate u are very brave that u started this in ssf, i would not because eventually u will struggle to get more dps, and without lyco it will be hard.Sure u can go for the hits cant be evaded mod, but again, in ssf that wont be easy either.best wishes!
"
slicchabib wrote:
Uhh mate u are very brave that u started this in ssf, i would not because eventually u will struggle to get more dps, and without lyco it will be hard.Sure u can go for the hits cant be evaded mod, but again, in ssf that wont be easy either.best wishes!

It all depends on what you want to achieve in the game imo ;)
I am not aiming for uber or something of that level. If I can do top tier maps I'm happy. The road to it is much more fun anyway :P
Hey all -

I briefly jumped over here from the Occultist side of the house to try to compare notes and gain some wisdom. There are a lot of spinning plates here - and - my limited proficiency with PoB is leaving me to use logic to make a lot of gearing choices and decisions.

I do believe that PoB doesn't accurately capture this build but I could be wrong.

In short - if there are any gurus that would poke around at my character I would be hugely greatful. I take great pleasure in min/maxing.

To note - I used the "Hits cant be evaded dagger" to replace Lycosidae. The thought behind this is that the usefulness of the shield was purely enabling the cospri to never miss and trigger our crit mechanics.

Though the enchant is local to the dagger - it will still ensure that one weapon is not missing while we still have a whole other weapon is a bonus to this.

Eager to hear thoughts/facts/analysis.

Edit: too lazy to link jewels - but they are as you would expect.
Last edited by DeerFart on Apr 10, 2019, 11:00:56 AM
Hey ice exciles!
Could someone tell me what is wrong with my crit chanse?
As i heard it should be ~90% with lucky flask, but i have only 70%
much appreciate :)
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
OP says we don't need Warlord's Mark ring because we leech so much already. Where does this leech come from? It looks to me that without a corrupted .5% cold leech pandemonius we have NO leech at all...am I missing something

*Ed. Duh, life leech in the cospri

I felt it needed a touch more leech as well. I went for the boot enchant and I also run a Curse setup with herald of ice.
Last edited by rapph on Apr 10, 2019, 3:10:39 PM
"
DeerFart wrote:
Hey all -

I briefly jumped over here from the Occultist side of the house to try to compare notes and gain some wisdom. There are a lot of spinning plates here - and - my limited proficiency with PoB is leaving me to use logic to make a lot of gearing choices and decisions.

I do believe that PoB doesn't accurately capture this build but I could be wrong.

In short - if there are any gurus that would poke around at my character I would be hugely greatful. I take great pleasure in min/maxing.

To note - I used the "Hits cant be evaded dagger" to replace Lycosidae. The thought behind this is that the usefulness of the shield was purely enabling the cospri to never miss and trigger our crit mechanics.

Though the enchant is local to the dagger - it will still ensure that one weapon is not missing while we still have a whole other weapon is a bonus to this.

Lol mate your gear is above awesome. :D If i would have such gear in league, i would definitely do an assassin.its crit is just too good and with the same gear like yours it would be a badass.My assa is already a badass and i have mediocre gear...
"
slicchabib wrote:
"
DeerFart wrote:
Hey all -

Lol mate your gear is above awesome. :D If i would have such gear in league, i would definitely do an assassin.its crit is just too good and with the same gear like yours it would be a badass.My assa is already a badass and i have mediocre gear...

Thanks for the compliment - after speaking with another CoC'er I came to the conclusion that Lycosidae is probably better...

Is 12% CDR on belt enough to compensate for 3.25 attacks/second

And for assassin? Def a great way to build but
...I like occultist and CI :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info