[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
you want to aim for 3.71-3.75 for the most dps

Thank you very much.. I will change my boots for cooldown.
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

"
dragnmith1 wrote:

for the most Constant dps that is
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
JavaMaster wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

yw :-)
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hey, another noob question!
How much crit chance does cyclone need, in order to be enjoyable to play?
I'm sitting at 40% with 4 frenzy charges. Is that enough? If not: How can I increase that?
"
Hey, another noob question!
How much crit chance does cyclone need, in order to be enjoyable to play?
I'm sitting at 40% with 4 frenzy charges. Is that enough? If not: How can I increase that?

You should have 70-80% (90% after diamond flask). And frenzy charges do not change anything here, as they grant you more attack speed/damage. You need power charges which are generated through your assassin's ascendancy.
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Great build. However, I got only 44k DPS in POB. Since I had to make some changes to cope with the 3.6 tree, I'm not sure if I did something really stupid wrong or I'm just incompetent with POB (still learing POE)

I would be happy if someone could take a quick look at my build

Edit: forgot the link

https://pastebin.com/a0Pg6hHe

your tree is wrong we DONT take any physical nodes from tree we DONT do phys damage just elemental .... check out my tree n follow that if you want as far as nodes go .. your damage as far as i can tell is about 244k with no boss...Shaper damage is about 145k normal boss is about 175k... another thing is your attack damage for cyclone is too high at 4.15 you need 3.71-3.75 to get the most out of our damage consistanly.... plus with 6 white sockets y the hell are you using cold penetration? use either Conc or Aoe effect in that spot or hell even Elemntal focus <------which i dont like cause it messes with are vortex setup with arcane surge these changes should help like i said check out my tree n go with it if you want have fun n gl
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I wanna try uber elder first time ever with this build. Any tips? Also here is what I'm currently at gearing.

"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Great build. However, I got only 44k DPS in POB. Since I had to make some changes to cope with the 3.6 tree, I'm not sure if I did something really stupid wrong or I'm just incompetent with POB (still learing POE)

I would be happy if someone could take a quick look at my build

Edit: forgot the link

https://pastebin.com/a0Pg6hHe

your tree is wrong we DONT take any physical nodes from tree we DONT do phys damage just elemental .... check out my tree n follow that if you want as far as nodes go .. your damage as far as i can tell is about 244k with no boss...Shaper damage is about 145k normal boss is about 175k... another thing is your attack damage for cyclone is too high at 4.15 you need 3.71-3.75 to get the most out of our damage consistanly.... plus with 6 white sockets y the hell are you using cold penetration? use either Conc or Aoe effect in that spot or hell even Elemntal focus <------which i dont like cause it messes with are vortex setup with arcane surge these changes should help like i said check out my tree n go with it if you want have fun n gl

Thanks for the answer.

I know I'm still a total noob in POE, even I have installed the game since release I've played only about 20 hours until last month, when I quit D3 and pumped about 200 hours into POE.

That Phys points are indeed a pretty bad oversight. I've set those points at the start of my leveling process because I was somewhat confused about the different tree and then forgot about that.

Cold penetration really that bad against bosses? Will change asap against Concentrated Support

AS, checked only my sheet AS cyclone in game. It's telling me 3.61. I guess you've checked the Onslaught flask in POB?

Anyway, I still don't get the POE system. 7M shaper DPS, I think I've some pretty good equipement and the rest of the passives are mostly for survival. Even with 21/20 gems and optimizations in DMG jewels/rares I can't see how I should make it even to 1M DPS from the base I've now.
The way the OP calculated 7M dps is extraordinarily unrealistic. That said the build still does plenty of damage. I got my first uber elder kill this season with the build, and went on to kill him several times. It does easily push enough damage to do all of the content.

Cold pen is pretty much never a worthwhile support on this build. You'll get better damage with other options.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info