[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Fun Build btw OP. I have been looking for a build that scratches that old school fakener itch and this does a good job of having a similar satisfying feel to it that the OG CoC builds had.
"
RoninSJ wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Great build. However, I got only 44k DPS in POB. Since I had to make some changes to cope with the 3.6 tree, I'm not sure if I did something really stupid wrong or I'm just incompetent with POB (still learing POE)

I would be happy if someone could take a quick look at my build

Edit: forgot the link

https://pastebin.com/a0Pg6hHe

your tree is wrong we DONT take any physical nodes from tree we DONT do phys damage just elemental .... check out my tree n follow that if you want as far as nodes go .. your damage as far as i can tell is about 244k with no boss...Shaper damage is about 145k normal boss is about 175k... another thing is your attack damage for cyclone is too high at 4.15 you need 3.71-3.75 to get the most out of our damage consistanly.... plus with 6 white sockets y the hell are you using cold penetration? use either Conc or Aoe effect in that spot or hell even Elemntal focus <------which i dont like cause it messes with are vortex setup with arcane surge these changes should help like i said check out my tree n go with it if you want have fun n gl

Thanks for the answer.

I know I'm still a total noob in POE, even I have installed the game since release I've played only about 20 hours until last month, when I quit D3 and pumped about 200 hours into POE.

That Phys points are indeed a pretty bad oversight. I've set those points at the start of my leveling process because I was somewhat confused about the different tree and then forgot about that.

Cold penetration really that bad against bosses? Will change asap against Concentrated Support

AS, checked only my sheet AS cyclone in game. It's telling me 3.61. I guess you've checked the Onslaught flask in POB?

Anyway, I still don't get the POE system. 7M shaper DPS, I think I've some pretty good equipement and the rest of the passives are mostly for survival. Even with 21/20 gems and optimizations in DMG jewels/rares I can't see how I should make it even to 1M DPS from the base I've now.

you can get 15% more life if you get rid of soul thief nodes n arcane surge nodes dont need them just saying 15% more life is win win
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
secretz1 wrote:
I wanna try uber elder first time ever with this build. Any tips? Also here is what I'm currently at gearing.

Since you have CDR on your belt your Cospri should be +14% attack speed (unless you have some extra IAS from nodes/items - I did not check). In general your attack speed from cyclone should show in POB/gametab around 3.7-3.75.

And you need a sixlink for 54% more dmg from Conc effect.
Last edited by DarkAvenger2279 on Apr 7, 2019, 6:52:37 PM
easy Shaper Deathless -->
(with PoB link)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy32drrwIPg&t=158s
Last edited by iilockkii on Apr 7, 2019, 7:10:33 PM
Can anyone help me adjust the nodes around unnatural instinct/might of meek placement? I think they have changed because I do not get the resists or the speed the OP mentions.

*Hm, I guess its not possible anymore am I right? If that's the case then I can get a max speed Cospri still?
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 8, 2019, 2:44:31 AM
Can someone check out my character (_Ressivstwister)?
I play it self found and I was wondering if you would change something in my gem-setup with the gear I'm using.
I see a bunch of different gem setups, aura/spells (zealotry/discipline) are different. Also flame dash instead of leap slam/shield charge and having arcane surge there.

Just changed to a dagger instead of sword, so I need a different move skill. Running level 8 maps easily without dying.

Thanks in advance!
I feel like I lack critical chance. When mobs are full life there are no problems, but when I touch tougher mobs and they are in the middle, it seems I don't crit enough.

Any idea where I could get more crit chance for cyclone?

thanks!
all content done, shaper atziri elder.
Spoiler
OP says we don't need Warlord's Mark ring because we leech so much already. Where does this leech come from? It looks to me that without a corrupted .5% cold leech pandemonius we have NO leech at all...am I missing something

*Ed. Duh, life leech in the cospri
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Apr 9, 2019, 4:59:31 AM
"
jsuslak313 wrote:
OP says we don't need Warlord's Mark ring because we leech so much already. Where does this leech come from? It looks to me that without a corrupted .5% cold leech pandemonius we have NO leech at all...am I missing something

*Ed. Duh, life leech in the cospri

Plus you can have 0.4-0.6 life and mana leech from boots Lab enchant. I just bought nice boots with 80+ life, apr. 120% total res and 30 movement speed with such enchant yesterday for 2 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info