[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Thanks for the compliment - after speaking with another CoC'er I came to the conclusion that Lycosidae is probably better...

Is 12% CDR on belt enough to compensate for 3.25 attacks/second

And for assassin? Def a great way to build but
...I like occultist and CI :)[/quote]

14% anything under that ng anything over is just over lol ...current gear im running with at the moment
3.72 aps at the moment seem's spot on
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
I plan on trying Uber elder tonight. Do you see anything I should change before I do so?

How many of you ran uber elder deathless with this build?
Killed him on thr fourth set using Kaom Root using 3 portals. It's the first time I kill Uber Elder in melee range and I learned a lot about the fight. Way more than when I was fighting him with HoAg.

Thanks for the build and this wonderful community :)
For those who are more experienced, what is your take on using herald of ice vs. zealotry vs. hatred vs. discipline?

Thinking about switching herald of ice for zealotry + watcher's eye, but i can't tell if it'd be worth. any opinions?

Also, I've seen people run blasphemy+enfeeble, herald of ice, and discipline all at once, but at that point, i'd have close to no mana left - is that ever an issue? and is discipline really that good for survivability?

Thanks!
Im using blasphemy+enfeeble, herald of ice (+enhance sup), and discipline and dont have any problems with mana, all content with no deaths, now pushing to 100 also trying to add the enchantmetns on the helm/boots -_- to be precise i have left 279 unreserved mana, im using arcane will/focus for greater survival, then drop on Alchemist node and + Instability.

Last edited by insiderg on Apr 11, 2019, 2:17:56 AM
I changed my cospri to exquisite blade (cast on critical/spell damage/atack speed/hit's cant be evade/double damage/non-chaos damage as chaos damage) and I had the impression that my damage are lower than before the changes, someone can give any help??
Quick question: why does stacking crit multiplier help? I thought our damage primarily comes from proc-ing ice nova with critical strikes, not the critical strikes themselves
Quick question: why does stacking crit multiplier help? I thought our damage primarily comes from proc-ing ice nova with critical strikes, not the critical strikes themselves
Simple:As assassin our crit chance is almost capped (i wouldnt say that because sometimes i spin into a pack and i just dont crit, dunno why, maybe i forget my diamond flask to use) and thats why we need to stack our crit multi for more dps.i personally changed my loreweave to an elder rare chest with "attacks have increased critical strike chance" mod.It gives me almost 1.5% crit chance which is really op, for our global crit.(this is good for cyclone crit chance, thats why i chose elder chest instead of shaper)

I did last league like 15 uber elder run, and i managed just 1 without deaths.This league i tried 3 times, succeded 2 times with some deaths.The only thing what dangerous for me is when elder slow us, and then shaper spam his balls on me...Always die because of that.I will try with kaoms roots later, that will help against elder a lot i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info