[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Had A lot of fun with this build, so much so that it was my first lvl 100!
Thanks for the guide.

and necklace etc. etc.

this is what i'm currently using at lvl 93... haha so far this is pretty fun! hvnt fixed my jewels yet so my life is pretty low. but it still feels pretty safe hehe any suggestions on what to upgrade next?
Quick question regarding the CwDt mechanics.

So ok, CwDT lv1 can trigger IC lv3 with the least possible amount of damage.

But is vaal righteous fire self casted then? There is any reason to have it linked with CwDT, or is it just because it wouldn't fit anywhere else?
"
donmsp7 wrote:

this is what i'm currently using at lvl 93... haha so far this is pretty fun! hvnt fixed my jewels yet so my life is pretty low. but it still feels pretty safe hehe any suggestions on what to upgrade next?

Do you still get enough survivability without the warlord's mark ring?
@UnMuffino

I have curse on hit warlord on my weapon for now, need to get a ring soon haha! So far no issue on surviving, just dodge telegraphed moves and i'm fine. I do have pretty low life since I haven't updated my jewels yet. About 4.3k lol

Oh and yes vaal rf is self casted cos normal rf would kill us. You can put it wherever u like, but it seems like that is a pretty optimal spot to put it on.
Last edited by donmsp7 on Feb 15, 2019, 5:24:08 AM
could u add a gem-link section in your leveling guide?
Hi, wanted to ask about how do you acc craft that scepter. I am at this stage.
and I am not sure wether I should craft a multimod on it already or should I regal it to make it rare.
"
Satnoksiv wrote:
Hi, wanted to ask about how do you acc craft that scepter. I am at this stage.
and I am not sure wether I should craft a multimod on it already or should I regal it to make it rare.

Regal then annul has a 50% chance of removing the right affix
Multimod craft then regal then annul has 33% chance of removing the right affix (shit yellow mod gain when you regal)

"
donmsp7 wrote:

Helm,glove,belt,ring,shield need more life
Last edited by primordialiege on Feb 16, 2019, 12:32:51 PM
What map mods are dangerous or should i reroll on this build?
What about Conc. Effect as 6th link instead of Efficacy?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info