[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

Hi, im newbie.
Quick question: how did you handle with mana reserve?
I see you have: asper of the spider 25%,50% grace, 18.75% herald thunder(elemetalist passive) and 18.75% herald ice(elemetalist passive) =112.5%
"
tanthanh77881 wrote:
Hi, im newbie.
Quick question: how did you handle with mana reserve?
I see you have: asper of the spider 25%,50% grace, 18.75% herald thunder(elemetalist passive) and 18.75% herald ice(elemetalist passive) =112.5%

u dont use grace

only vaal grace
Would like to suggest as an alternative to The Pandemonius before you get the 3-5 Ex to buy it, that Impresence plus Frostbite with Blasphemy works very well. It does not interfere with Warlords Mark Curse On Hit/Ring combo.

Also using Ice Bite instead of Cold Pen early levels is a nice addition.

Great class so far, lots of fun.

Build definitely feels good now, but need more better jewels
What would you consider best for crafted gloves (damage wise)? Thinking about:

Suffixes:
Multimod
50% against chilled
Non-Vaal Skills deal increased Damage during Soul-Gain Prevention

Prefixes:
Damage while Leeching
Damage during Flask effect
+1 Level of Aoe Gems

This setup would of course run with Heralds in Gloves or otherwise with +Life instead of +AoE gems.

Damage during Soul-Gain Prevention for Bossing as VRF gives 12s Prevention. Would this be good or is probably Increased Elemental Damage after Crit better as a Suffix? Thinking right now that Boss damage could be more important.
"
amkronos wrote:
Would like to suggest as an alternative to The Pandemonius before you get the 3-5 Ex to buy it, that Impresence plus Frostbite with Blasphemy works very well. It does not interfere with Warlords Mark Curse On Hit/Ring combo.

Also using Ice Bite instead of Cold Pen early levels is a nice addition.

Great class so far, lots of fun.

Though it doesn't interfere with Warlord's mark, I've yet to be able to confirm that you're actually benefiting from the penetration gained from Frostbite. Winter Orb's hit may be cancelling out Frostbite's penetration before the damage is calculated (I highly suspect this is the case).
"
Gnomiro wrote:
What would you consider best for crafted gloves (damage wise)? Thinking about:

Suffixes:
Multimod
50% against chilled
Non-Vaal Skills deal increased Damage during Soul-Gain Prevention

Prefixes:
Damage while Leeching
Damage during Flask effect
+1 Level of Aoe Gems

This setup would of course run with Heralds in Gloves or otherwise with +Life instead of +AoE gems.

Damage during Soul-Gain Prevention for Bossing as VRF gives 12s Prevention. Would this be good or is probably Increased Elemental Damage after Crit better as a Suffix? Thinking right now that Boss damage could be more important.

I went with Damage while leeching and minion damage (via spiritual aid on the tree), seemed more consistent than using the during flask effect one.
"
ketaminex wrote:
hi guys, i like a lot this build. I am able to run t16 maps easily but i feel im lacking damage. Atm im lvl 91 and with this gear cannot kill red elder.

I know im can upgrade some items like gloves, helmet and jewels. I think some upgrades like crafting a helmet with pristine + frigid fossils for flat life + #% increased life + -9 cold res to nearby enemies or getting a the green nightmare. But those upgrades makes an small improvement imo.

Do u think im lacking damage because of the ascendancy? I've picked paragon of calamity instead of beacon of ruin because i like the elemental reflect inmunity and in pob shows a minimal dps loss.

edit: i also using this shield for the +4 to maximum res and some spell dmg instead of shade of solaris.

I only modified the ascendancy points, going for Beacon of ruin instead of Paragon of calamity. Killed uber elder today, first try with 2 portal left. Same gear, only swaped the boots for Kaom's Roots for the Elder slowmo

Im thinking about starting a similar build for next league but doing a crit path.
code blue

The shield "The Unshattered Will"

T1 Budget option
"
PHOENNlX wrote:
code blue

The shield "The Unshattered Will"

T1 Budget option

Its a good shield, nice damage mods, life and res. But imo a Saffel's Frame is better, the shield doesnt have too much damage (+20-30% spell dmg) and life mods but the +4% to max res is very useful (+4% to max res = ~16% elemental dmg reduction). We cannot run MoM and doesnt have a huge life pool and/or life regen so the increased max res rise our survivality.

And there is some cool corruptions like % of physical damage from hits taken as cold/lightning/fire damage
Last edited by ketaminex on Feb 9, 2019, 5:03:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info