[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

looks like your playing zizarians version of the build. his is quite a bit different than my variation.
IGN Suck
looks like your playing zizarians version of the build. his is quite a bit different than my variation.
IGN Suck
IGN Suck
"
citytracer wrote:
Can someone please tell me what are the hidden mechanics of Winter Orb mentioned in the build? (I mean the Cons part where it says its not 'Nooby friendly')

what I ment by "hidden" is the fact theirs basically multiple layers of scaling the damage.

Duration/aoe/prohectiles/shock effect/chill etc. some of those might not be exactly clear to someone who just picked up the game compared to something like Double strike etc.
IGN Suck
"
jermslio wrote:
"
- Movement skill setup -
Arcane Surge(Level 20)
Flame Dash
Faster Casting

Quick question, are you self casting Arcane Surge? In most setups I've seen that's low level so it's triggered by the movement skill. Is the idea to max out and self cast to get the 10% more multiplier and cast speed vs a low level?

Is keeping this low level viable or will the cast speed hit us too much without a faster casting support on WO.

I proc low level arcane surge on kill from the scepter. the higher level one is for bosses.
IGN Suck
"
MedPumpkin wrote:
What are the fossils to craft weapons on ssf? I try ~50 craft with frigid+prismatic, and dont craft anithing good?/

I alt rolled mine then annulled it .
IGN Suck
"
TL337 wrote:
Question, Why Cannot be frozen on boots if you still can be chilled. Think I am missing something.

not needing a freeze flask is a huge QOL, chill is not such a big deal IMO.
IGN Suck
"
PeopleReady wrote:
How does Inpulsa work for this build, as the build does cold damage but Inpulsa’s effect of exploding enemies only applies to shock damage?

herald of thunder gives lightning damage to spells, also the ascendancy also offers elemental conflux every few seconds.
IGN Suck
"
Anointedone wrote:
Looks really fun, unfortunately really expensive. I do have inpulsa, but the other items are going to cost a ton as well. Something to work towards I guess.

you can play this gear with way less gear and it still does fine on most content. It just has a lot of room to grow wit a larger budget. like I said, this was my league stated and didn't aquire most of the better gear until after level 90.
IGN Suck
I believe I found it from a vieled item dropped by catarina
IGN Suck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info