[3.5] Suck's First Level 100 Winter Orb Elementalist Guide! (BSC) Uber Elder/Atziri

if your brand new, BV elementalist or stormbrand is prolly a easier start as they typically are cheaper IMO.

Once they are all geared for overall game play they are all pretty on-par with eachother all having slight edges in certain areas.
IGN Suck
"
Foxicitrap wrote:
Took a little bit of currency to swap over from BV to this, but it's definitely the best build I've ever played after acquiring everything needed for it. It just zooms through maps and even bossing seems relatively decent with it, having done a bunch of shapers and an uber elder with it.

Only thing I was wondering was the difference between 40% WO damage and +2 stages on helm, as I am currently running 40% damage out of necessity and am wondering how much the switch would be worth it to replace my current enchant.

Thanks for the guide, I appreciate it and if WO isn't touched, I'll be running this next league aswell.

Currently 97, will be taking it to 100.

+2 stages is equivlant to roughly 30% dps increase as your winterorb shoots 30% faster.

also, it adds a second or two to the overall duration :)
IGN Suck
what multimod crafts are on that sceptre?
"
IndigoSpark wrote:
I am following this build after I already started working on a winterorb character. I have one question however, where does on obtain the 'Cannot be frozen' craft? I've been scouring around on the wiki, but without any luck!

Its random unveil mod . If you cant find it just rely of flask for a while ,swap
silver unique flask with a normal one .
chaotic neutral
"
drasch21 wrote:
if your brand new, BV elementalist or stormbrand is prolly a easier start as they typically are cheaper IMO.

Once they are all geared for overall game play they are all pretty on-par with eachother all having slight edges in certain areas.

Not exactly new but I might miss some "details", specially while leveling. (For example, I felt my damage on my BV Occultist was quite low, I asked on Global Chat and a guy whispered me... he talked for a bit and he explained me that Occultist didn't had lots of Ele Damage early on and I was stacking Elemental Damage on my weapons instead of spell damage haha.

Anyway, I think I'll try your build, I forgot to mention that I would like a good Delver Build as well, and from what I read on Global Chat, all three of them seems to be good for that but I really liked your guide (very well writen, simple yet complete)
quick question, how come in the videos your mana is 75% reserved, even though you only run 2 heralds, which should be 50% only (empower's 125% multiplier should be offset by mastermind of discord)? thx for the guide btw
"
Jd009 wrote:
quick question, how come in the videos your mana is 75% reserved, even though you only run 2 heralds, which should be 50% only (empower's 125% multiplier should be offset by mastermind of discord)? thx for the guide btw

Kinda hard to see it because of how fast he kills. Id assume its Aspect of the Spider
Unless you feel like vomiting, don’t even attempt to price his gear on poetrade. We’re talking hundreds of exalts/maybe a mirror thrown in. Every single piece is 15-20ex minimum. His helm is mirror worthy. This is NOT beginner friendly, or even veteran unless you feel like buying currency with real money lol.
Last edited by Anointedone on Dec 27, 2018, 11:18:11 AM
"
Anointedone wrote:
Unless you feel like vomiting, don’t even attempt to price his gear on poetrade. We’re talking hundreds of exalts/maybe a mirror thrown in. Every single piece is 15-20ex minimum. His helm is mirror worthy. This is NOT beginner friendly, or even veteran unless you feel like buying currency with real money lol.

He is way overcapped on resistance. You can get a lot of this gear for much cheaper than you think its worth.
Random note, for instant/bleed life flask the divine gives more ;D (979@20qual)

Been trying a different WO/CWC/Spear build for a fun speed-clear alt, but wanted something fully oriented around WO. Glad to find this!

Switching over now :D

EDIT: OMG I'm in love! THANK YOU! Running low red maps now (hp is only 4.6k) but have the main core of the build going and it's so fun!
Mobile games have better trading...
Last edited by Tonst3r on Dec 27, 2018, 3:20:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info