[Leveling Guide] Speaker for the Dead | 74-minion Mass Summoner 💀

Good stuff.

This is what i do at lvl 34.
Get this helm and go to solaris temple and get some flame sentinels. 2 with the notable. 3 with the unique spectre boots.

Socket with raise spectre + minion damage + lesser multiple projectiles + controlled destruction.

Works very well.
@ startrails175:
"
startrails175 wrote:
loving this guide!!! my question is how long do we stick with flame sentinels? what do we switch to and when? thanks!

Until Act 8, Lunaris Concourse or Harbour Bridge, where we can get Frost Sentinels.

Be sure to read Minions Explained in the New Player Guides category of the Build thread. It explains how to keep your Flame Sentinels from falling behind on their level while you progress to Act 8.
"
startrails175 wrote:
long do we stick with flame sentinels?
If you know a fellow necromancer who has active Solar Guards or Frost Sentinels, then get an invite to their hideout. Once there, you can cast desecrate and summon your own.

Check the level of the hideout; it may be as low as level 22. In which case, go to your highest available level and resummon.
Nice guide
Last edited by itsquincie on Feb 9, 2019, 9:03:31 PM
Well gotta say first time ive ever posted anything i hope this build is as good as it says cause its the best guide ive seen closest was enki's arcwitch well done
Should've post pictures of where to put the gems
Hi!

Thanks for this awesome Build, I have much fun with it playing it in SSF Betrayel right now. I just came back to POE after a long break (and only played it every now and then without builds before (so it was hard to make progress at all)).

I have limited time to play so my question ist: is it a must to play a second character to whole act 1 to get Herold of Agony? Since i play SSF i wouldn't have another way. THX in advance.
I've played several summoners over the years and I've never seen a better conceived or better assembled guide than this one. Thanks for the effort put into this; it will immensely help any and all players looking to play a summoner that are lucky enough to find it.
@ TylerMXZ:
"
Nice guide
"
Should've post pictures of where to put the gems

Thanks! Yep, that's my plan, to have all kinds of visual aides. Since those take quite a bit of extra time to create and aren't easily changed, I held off until I worked out any kinks in the written portion and settled on a final format.

@ Popabear:
"
Popabear wrote:
Well gotta say first time ive ever posted anything i hope this build is as good as it says cause its the best guide ive seen closest was enki's arcwitch well done

Thank you!

This build is the culmination of my many years playing Path of Exile and learning its innumerable tricks and nuances. For its relatively cheap cost, this build is my strongest, smoothest, and most adaptable summoner ever. In creating this guide, I have strove to be as accurate and forthright with all information, interactions, and calculations. If anyone finds a mistake, I will be happy to correct it. Thus, what you see is what you get. If it looks fun, I think you'll love it.

@ uberal:
"
uberal wrote:
Hi!

Thanks for this awesome Build, I have much fun with it playing it in SSF Betrayel right now. I just came back to POE after a long break (and only played it every now and then without builds before (so it was hard to make progress at all)).

I have limited time to play so my question ist: is it a must to play a second character to whole act 1 to get Herold of Agony? Since i play SSF i wouldn't have another way. THX in advance.

Siosa in Act 3's Library sells all gems that start at or are lower than level 28, which includes Herald of Agony. This just means you can't use the Crawler at level 16 in Act 2, which is no more than an hour or two of playtime to conquer. Since we use so many minions in concert, missing only one of them isn't too detrimental. Zombies, Skeletons, Spectres, Phantasms, and the Holy Relic are all there to pull you through.

The Templar alt that I recommended was only ever intended to play up to Mercy Mission, a mere two zones after town and no more than 5-10 minutes of playtime to get Smite. Aside from that, you needn't use an alt character.

@ Acalon1:
"
Acalon1 wrote:
I've played several summoners over the years and I've never seen a better conceived or better assembled guide than this one. Thanks for the effort put into this; it will immensely help any and all players looking to play a summoner that are lucky enough to find it.

Thank you! That is the kicker, though, only those fated to stumble upon this lost tomb of a thread while its capstone peaks above the sands of other threads will discover its secrets herein.

My goal is to make this build guide so rich and helpful that others will happily speak of it, luring new bodies of activity to its neverending excavation.
Last edited by Hercanic on Mar 6, 2019, 6:47:13 PM
I'm on board for 3.6 starter!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info