[Leveling Guide] Speaker for the Dead | 74-minion Mass Summoner 💀

This is amazing. Simply great work on this guide. Professional grade.
FFA loot sucks.
Hey, i just finished doing ACT 10 and a couple maps, Im currently lvl 71 but I dont have 74minions yet, can you help me out?

I have:

9 skeletons;
3 spectres;
7 zombies;
10 phantasms;
38 vaal skeletons;
Just curious if you have a path of building setup for this guide?

Sorry I found it. The guide was so in depth I missed the first part.
Last edited by TheRevalator on Jan 6, 2019, 3:42:26 AM
See https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?item=Mark-of-Submission&skill=Raise-Spectre&sort=life&heatmap for a quick way to examine the gear of characters level 95 and above using this build.
I just got to the epilogue at level 74 and had an absolute blast doing it using this guide (previously I'd got to level 26 on a ranger in 2013). Thank you for the way in which you put the guide together, it was fantastic.

Now all I need is to sort out my belly of the beast - I don't have the recipes yet to try and get it to 4B2G and am running a 5 link in which I'm not running faster projectiles.

Great guide, thanks again.
@ Ivyrel:
"
Ivyrel wrote:
Hey, i just finished doing ACT 10 and a couple maps, Im currently lvl 71 but I dont have 74minions yet, can you help me out?

I have:

9 skeletons;
3 spectres;
7 zombies;
10 phantasms;
38 vaal skeletons;

You haven't taken Gravepact on the passive tree. That's why you're missing one Skeleton and one Zombie. You can get even more with the +1 Skeletons/Zombies craft on helm and body armor. Amulet can also have a +1 affix (I think either Elder-influenced or Bound Fossil), but not as a craft. With everything, you could reach 13 Skeletons and 10 Zombies. Taking Grave Intentions on the passive tree, instead of a jewel socket, can further push your Zombies to 12 (more phys damage reduction).

Vaal Skeletons come with gem level. We reach 40 @ gem level 24, which is achieved with a level 21 gem (found, bought, Bestiary craft w/ Farric Pit Hound, or double-corrupted in the Temple of Atzoatl) in a +3 minion helm.

Phantasms come with gem level as well. We reach 11 @ gem level 21 (Vaal Orb corruption).

@ Setanta:
"
Setanta wrote:
I just got to the epilogue at level 74 and had an absolute blast doing it using this guide (previously I'd got to level 26 on a ranger in 2013). Thank you for the way in which you put the guide together, it was fantastic.

Now all I need is to sort out my belly of the beast - I don't have the recipes yet to try and get it to 4B2G and am running a 5 link in which I'm not running faster projectiles.

Great guide, thanks again.

I would recommend Faster Projectiles over Minion Damage.

In Betrayal League, if you get Vorici on Research, his crafting bench reward can give an item up to 3 white sockets when Vorici is rank 3.

Otherwise, you can at least use the 3-blue recipe (unlocked from a Vaal Outpost in Delve) until the other sockets are all green and use Hypothermia in place of Minion Damage.

@ Die_Scream:
"
Die_Scream wrote:
This is amazing. Simply great work on this guide. Professional grade.

Thank you! =o) Still much more for me to add and improve!

@ TheRevalator:
"
TheRevalator wrote:
Just curious if you have a path of building setup for this guide?

Sorry I found it. The guide was so in depth I missed the first part.

=o]
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 9, 2019, 11:25:04 PM
Thanks for the additional info, I did a gem swap and it's working nicely.

Can I ask what the supplementary jewels are that you use on the passive tree? I'm thinking resists and health or looking at minion resists but the trade page isn't listing minion resist.

Cheers
The build is going great so far, pushing through lvls right now. One question though is, how do you get your sprectres to shoot lightning?
@ Setanta:
"
Setanta wrote:
Thanks for the additional info, I did a gem swap and it's working nicely.

Can I ask what the supplementary jewels are that you use on the passive tree? I'm thinking resists and health or looking at minion resists but the trade page isn't listing minion resist.

Cheers

Don't worry about jewels until you can afford the best. It's better to invest your passive points into life until then.

Two 10% minion resist jewels will cap Zombies and Skeletons. Spirit Offering also does this, but it's not always up.

The Gem Links and Gear section in the build thread goes over jewels, if you missed it.

@ sinner_:
"
sinner_ wrote:
The build is going great so far, pushing through lvls right now. One question though is, how do you get your sprectres to shoot lightning?

We don't? You can add a bit of Lightning Damage to your Spectres with a Ghastly Jewel.

This will give a tiny boost with proliferated Shocks, but it's not important at all. Remember, we use EE, so all Lightning Damage against the targets we Hit will suffer reduced damage.
Last edited by Hercanic on Jan 12, 2019, 5:52:52 PM
loving this guide!!! my question is how long do we stick with flame sentinels? what do we switch to and when? thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info