[Leveling Guide] Speaker for the Dead | 74-minion Mass Summoner 💀

@ HomoMilch:
"
HomoMilch wrote:
As a fairly new player, I just wanted to say thank you, this guide is amazing and all that I need to know. I'm very impressed with how thorough and helpful you are with everything and I'm glad to have a resource like this to fall back to when I don't know any further. Thank you.

You're welcome, and thank you! I am happy to help!

@ TigreDomino:
"
TigreDomino wrote:
i was looking for the poeplanner links for the build,the site has been offline for a bit could i get some poB links if any of you guys got them?

Yeah, I noticed that a few days ago, too. The nice thing about poeplanner is how it summarizes everything in the sidebar and you can freely swap to older versions of the tree. I should provide a link to GGG's tree, too, just in case anything happens to a third party site like poeplanner. I also need to add the leveling trees to the PoB link for a further guarantee.

@ Wizzzzer:
Full Post
"
Wizzzzer wrote:
I was wondering what causes those projectiles I see in your Blood Aqueduct video?
Also what is on your right mouse button? Is that blade flurry?
I see two Holy Relics. Why are there two?

I am new to POE but am really enjoying your 74Minion build. I'm just level 43 now and just starting Act V.

And last, is there a POB link for the build?

Thanks for making this guide. It is excellent for a new player like myself.
"
I was wondering what causes those projectiles I see in your Blood Aqueduct video?

The Ice Spears from the Frost Sentinels? The person who made the video did not yet have Faster Projectiles Support linked, so more of the Frost Sentinels' Ice Spears will linger on the screen.

"
Also what is on your right mouse button? Is that blade flurry?

I use Shield Charge on my right mouse button. If we're still talking about DieKao's video, then they have Charged Dash on their RMB.

"
I see two Holy Relics. Why are there two?

There is only one. You can see in the top left corner where minion counts are displayed that Holy Relic has a health bar instead of any numbers, meaning there's only one.

There is a helmet, Geofri's Legacy, that can give you two, but we don't use it.

"
And last, is there a POB link for the build?

Yes, it's in the main guide. Under "I Accept" --> "EVERYTHING YOU NEED" --> Second bullet point.

"
Thanks for making this guide. It is excellent for a new player like myself.

You're welcome. I'm glad it's helping you!
Hello everyone, where can I find the end game gear and skill setup? Wanted to try this build. Thanks in advance! :O)
the BUild and end game setup seems to have its own thread mate, here it is

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2242389
Hey guys! Is it possible to level with SRS on this build? Thanks! :O)
@ h4rdXc0r3:
"
h4rdXc0r3 wrote:
Hey guys! Is it possible to level with SRS on this build? Thanks! :O)

You can, but without using an Attack you won't trigger the Holy Relic and without Hitting with either an Attack or Spell yourself you won't be able to build up Virulence stacks for the Agony Crawler.
Just a heads up, Hercanic, that the "Things I Wish I Had Known Before" reddit thread has an updated version for 3.8: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czmojh/38_edition_things_i_wish_i_knew_sooner/
@ Alerean:
"
Alerean wrote:
Just a heads up, Hercanic, that the "Things I Wish I Had Known Before" reddit thread has an updated version for 3.8: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/czmojh/38_edition_things_i_wish_i_knew_sooner/

Thanks for the heads-up! I've updated the link.
First of all awesome guide you got here.

My apologies if this was already covered but i could not find the answer in the lvling guide or FAQ.

The spectres we have to raise are the frost sentinels and the solar guard, right ?

In ur lvling plan i see that you already suggest to take raise spectre at lvl 28. What corpse do you suggest to raise? because if i am not mistaken the frost and solar ones only are there on act 5 /6 ?

thanks in advance
"
xelzar wrote:

In ur lvling plan i see that you already suggest to take raise spectre at lvl 28. What corpse do you suggest to raise?

Flame Sentinels in Solaris Temple.
Last edited by Singrave on Sep 6, 2019, 9:16:57 AM
new trees are needed for 3.8!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info