Pure Breachstone exp. gain is broken must be nerfed!

"
herflik wrote:
Like always, even people with 39 challanges have no idea what is the real problem here. Get to the root people.
When I hear things like "aRPG can't have an exploit", I can just facepalm hard. This person should get banned for 1 week, then tested about understanding of ToS.
Feels like kindergarden here sometimes (maybe it is, since there is no viable way to say if someone have required age to even play this game).

But back to the topic...
Pure breachstones are not a problem, the problem is really easy way to manipulate syndicate to get them. GGG like always TRIED to design something to be worthwile and rare, yet it isn't rare since you can easly manipulate the outcome.

The problem is syndicate having tied results to members. They should remove that making it totall RNG and also add more ranks to members to increase/rebalance rewards and enchance risk-reward system in it.

It isnt bad if something is really good as long as it is rare/hard to get.

ironic.. still people dont get the point...

nobody is talking about pure breachstone market or how to get them.
the real problem is the experience rate being TOO DAMN GOOD compared to any other experience source in the entire game.
are people too dense or they are missing my points on purpose huh?
we are not talking about syndicate and you are the one who should get banned for insult.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I actually think you both are right

yes, its relatively too easy to get it has fled into research and get these stones reliably, even if its just 1 per (I honestly got her easily twice in a row as leader without crazy setups)

with that said, these ARE too ridiculous for xp no matter how rare they are

ggg nerfed untainted back in the day and limited it to rng dailies because people would spam untainted rotas.

there'd be arguments that an untainted wild zana spawn would make the guy whom it spawned for a race winner.

its not dissimilar to these stones. someone who has access to them has access to best xp in the game. and these are easily sharable, easily consumable and easily produced (well, chayula ones are tough because theres not as many splinters in the wild you can get as you can farm it has fled benches)
"
grepman wrote:
I actually think you both are right

yes, its relatively too easy to get it has fled into research and get these stones reliably, even if its just 1 per (I honestly got her easily twice in a row as leader without crazy setups)

with that said, these ARE too ridiculous for xp no matter how rare they are

ggg nerfed untainted back in the day and limited it to rng dailies because people would spam untainted rotas.

there'd be arguments that an untainted wild zana spawn would make the guy whom it spawned for a race winner.

its not dissimilar to these stones. someone who has access to them has access to best xp in the game. and these are easily sharable, easily consumable and easily produced (well, chayula ones are tough because theres not as many splinters in the wild you can get as you can farm it has fled benches)

i think its not the accessibility that causes this problem.
matter of fact decreasing accessibility might cause more problems because players would complain that only rich is getting more experience.
my main problem is pure breaches are too good for exp. farming that they are throwing other ways into trash. suddenly game becomes 1 sided if you wanna lvl up.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
I just leveled from 98-100 in 2 days doing these runs

That is my 6th level 100 character and all my others were done completely solo but the amount of XP was too much to pass up - map drops are terrible this league so grinding normally is utterly painful

Its so broken its retarded and makes lvl 100 completely trivial - it does cost a lot of chaos/ex but you can run with a full defensive build if worried and never die..oh and I had 400 ping for every run as well, as I play from Australia and every run was EU based

On my final runs I was running Chitus helm and 2x Perandus Signets for more XP and wasnt even resist capped and I took a grand total of 7k damage over 160 runs or something - most runs I took 0 damage.

"
coops00 wrote:

That is my 6th level 100 character and all my others were done completely solo but the amount of XP was too much to pass up - map drops are terrible this league so grinding normally is utterly painful

Its so broken its retarded and makes lvl 100 completely trivial - it does cost a lot of chaos/ex but you can run with a full defensive build if worried and never die..oh and I had 400 ping for every run as well, as I play from Australia and every run was EU based

On my final runs I was running Chitus helm and 2x Perandus Signets for more XP and wasnt even resist capped and I took a grand total of 7k damage over 160 runs or something - most runs I took 0 damage.

You know I was usually going to stay out of this as I'm friends with the OP but lets go. So? Nobody cares literally level 100 means one thing and one thing only.

Boredom that's it that's literally it that's your entire accomplishment of a level 100.

And I've done it it's nothing special it just means you have too much time on your hands nothing more nothing else.

Have at it? Counter me.

You want level 100 to be meaingful? Enter the past where havoc did it and I was in his group for awhile I know that felt that was meaningful nobody cares about a level 100 anymore and hasn't for awhile.

You will never be meaningful in terms of a level 100 because it lost it's meaning ages ago and nothing more.

Cry and cry all you're going to do is nerf lvl 100 even further when the same god dam people will still be level 100 regardless of outcome.

Time is all that's needed and patience.

WHEW

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 28, 2018, 6:14:32 AM
"
johnKeys wrote:

For the 0.1% elite, does it really matter if you level in 1 hour more or less?
Time and grind do not equal challenge.

LOL. 1 hour faster? Let me tell you I was #3 Guardian in Incursion and #3 Champ in Bestiary and both of those took me around 6 days to go from 99-100

Yesterday I went from 99-100 in 14 hours total, 70million XP an hour at 99
"
KuraiArashi wrote:

As someone else pointed out beachhead rotation is 0.8-1% exp for a lvl 99 character. Also costs alot less. Ultimately if you are willing to spend alot of currency and play A LOT then you can level quickly. This is nothing new. Way back in the day Poorjoy's did the same. But as high map tier's came along it fell behind. It's exp was nerfed to be more fitting for it's level and difficulty and now its a T6. Why should they nerf the exp of the hardest current content in the game short of UElder? Anyone able to run pure breachstones in 6 man groups and willing to pay for them deserve the exp they get. Alot of players that play rarely manage to get more than 21ex in a single league anyways. Not that many players will play long enough to get up to 99 and then pay 21ex for 21 breachstones and do a 6 man rota with them to get to 100.

I would say it's weird you have played this long and do not understand how this game works but again this is Path of Exile there are plenty of people who have played since closed beta and still have no idea what they are doing.

Stop trying to get everything nerfed and ruining people's fun. If you don't like how much exp pure breachstones give then dont run them. It's really that simple. If you can't afford to run them and are annoyed that others can....then sorry to use this cliche but "Git Gud".

Awesome for that trip down memory lane. you also failed to point out ALL of those methods were risky and you could die..easily

So tell me...how many people ran XP gear - Chitus/Perandus/XP Sceptre during Poorjoy runs? probably 0. How many died during poorjoy runs - probably a tonne and you need a aurabot

Theres no risk in Breach runs, you do them with 400ping and not even resist capped, with 6 map DPS parties with no synergy and overlapping auras because nobody cares because its so braindead. The only thing keeping you awake is the possibility of an exalt dropping you need to grab
"
"
coops00 wrote:

You know I was usually going to stay out of this as I'm friends with the OP but lets go. So? Nobody cares literally level 100 means one thing and one thing only.

Boredom that's it that's literally it that's your entire accomplishment of a level 100.

And I've done it it's nothing special it just means you have too much time on your hands nothing more nothing else.

Have at it? Counter me.

You want level 100 to be meaingful? Enter the past where havoc did it and I was in his group for awhile I know that felt that was meaningful nobody cares about a level 100 anymore and hasn't for awhile.

You will never be meaningful in terms of a level 100 because it lost it's meaning ages ago and nothing more.

Cry and cry all you're going to do is nerf lvl 100 even further when the same god dam people will still be level 100 regardless of outcome.

WHEW

I grinded 5/6 of my 100's completely solo. I dont care about level 100 to be 'meaningful' I chose a goal to get all base classes to 100 and im nearly done only Shadow to go

LOL at having an forum friend. internet friends.teehehe cute

100 doesnt mean 'one thing' since you can just die and lose all your XP for the day in 1 mistake. oh wait..you play in groups only and get carried

Nice having one level 100 mate im proud of you. Unhide your characters as I want to view a sea of mediocre level 91s

edit: forgot to point out the reason for my post was just to state getting 11x the XP than a standard map is broken but you obviously have NOTHING else to do
Last edited by coops00 on Dec 28, 2018, 6:33:04 AM
"
coops00 wrote:
"
"
coops00 wrote:

Have at it? Counter me.

WHEW

I grinded 5/6 of my 100's completely solo. I dont care about level 100 to be 'meaningful' I chose a goal to get all base classes to 100 and im nearly done only Shadow to go

LOL at having an forum friend. internet friends.teehehe cute

100 doesnt mean 'one thing' since you can just die and lose all your XP for the day in 1 mistake. oh wait..you play in groups only and get carried

Nice having one level 100 mate im proud of you. Unhide your characters as I want to view a sea of mediocre level 91s

edit: forgot to point out the reason for my post was just to state getting 11x the XP than a standard map is broken but you obviously have NOTHING else to do

Nobody cares about your level 100 get over it

And they're not going to touch it

Get over it regardless of outcome your entire level 100s and challenges are not meaningful in anyway shape or form or mine.

=(

Keep going I have a lot of spare time as I'm in control of the market at the moment lets see what you can do oh and all of my level 90+ etc are in pretty much 100+ ex gear with mirrors in place /brag level 100 was meaningless because it lost it's value long ago.

If I have to say mediocre probably would be your gear or argument but that's kinda...cruel eh?

This is all you did for level 100 okay - Poorjoy spam or Beachhead or UGS spam or X map spam they were no dangers unless you were dumb it's the same thing here look it you try and think your level 100s mean something =(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 28, 2018, 6:37:48 AM
"

Nobody cares about your level 100 get over it

And they're not going to touch it

Get over it regardless of outcome your entire level 100s and challenges are not meaningful in anyway shape or form or mine.

=(

Keep going I have a lot of spare time as I'm in control of the market at the moment lets see what you can do oh and all of my level 90+ etc are in pretty much 100+ ex gear with mirrors in place /brag level 100 was meaningless because it lost it's value long ago.

If I have to say mediocre probably would be your gear or argument but that's kinda...cruel eh?

YOU care about peoples 100, thats why you are posting here

No one was bragging or saying anything. you are ultra defensive because Path of Exile is your life and you HATE people are grinding ultra quick

Control of what market? Omnitect kills? lol. This league is basically over for me now. Ill slowly do 40/40 and play something else. I dont need to upgrade anything im lvl 100 remember? Why would I need to buy better gear when I could spend 2000 chaos and skip from 98-100?

I wont be replying as I post here once every few months and you have sapped too much time. Please keep spending thousands on PoE though so we get more content

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info