[3.5] Dual wield Mjölner Untethered revived! Shaper+Uber Elder down! (Pathfinder)

you can get cooldown recovery boots for more insane damage, I went with dual strike since it procs both spells at the same time, you can see a trail of ball lightning non-stop, also got vaal pact also for face tanking action.

thx for build
Just got my VERY FIRST Uber Elder kill... Man, what a ride! This build was great and has been amazing so far! This build lives up to the hype!

Now... Do I complete the map and then switch to MF again!? Need to put a price on my character and sell it off.

Take a look at my character and make an offer if you are interesed :)
Last edited by TexasSpades on Dec 31, 2018, 12:27:39 AM
"
Johnpot wrote:

you can get cooldown recovery boots for more insane damage, I went with dual strike since it procs both spells at the same time, you can see a trail of ball lightning non-stop, also got vaal pact also for face tanking action.

thx for build

How are you doing that trail of ball lightning? I tried your setup and I am not getting that.
great build ! got a decent ammy with +1curse to get both warlord's mark and ele weakness, i hit HARD
my only problem is surviving on some bosses, i don't leech fast enough while i have huge dps...
anyway i could fix it?
my gear:
Hello!
I'm wondering about cyclone's mechanics. Because in my build it's base 4.4 APS but i don't really know how much hits per second it gives. I don't know that it's more than mjolner's cooldown and the question sounds "it's really good to use cooldown recovery boost items?"

My idea in this build was to use the vaal pact + vinktar flask + araakali's blessing(to make it less painful) + right side of big lightning ring in witch tree :) And i think it works very good.

Thank You for the answers and i'm sorry about poor quality of my English.

This build is great and fun! However, Cyclone is really getting on my nerves. The stupid pingponging against singletarget bosses is awkward and irritating and I wish it could just spin in place. Other than that it's a fantastic build that gets great results with relatively little investment.
"
Barkam wrote:
"
Johnpot wrote:

thx for build

How are you doing that trail of ball lightning? I tried your setup and I am not getting that.

do you have enough attack speed? Maybe you don't have cooldown recovery boots? I dont really know the answer I just tried it out myself also and it turned out great
"
Doniazade wrote:
This build is great and fun! However, Cyclone is really getting on my nerves. The stupid pingponging against singletarget bosses is awkward and irritating and I wish it could just spin in place. Other than that it's a fantastic build that gets great results with relatively little investment.

Use vaal cyclone on bosses which it'll work with ;) it's far enough 1x attack for most of the map bosses of the game, but with others it can kill You easily ;P Or maybe just try to find item with increased AoE for cyclone

Last edited by Dzwiedz87 on Dec 31, 2018, 7:46:32 PM
Hi, always wanted to play some Mjolner build, but discharge + mjolner isnt really my thing. I want to try this build, but i really want to do it as Scion, so question is PF + Slayer is a good option for Ascendancy or not?

Thank you!
"
streej wrote:
Hi, always wanted to play some Mjolner build, but discharge + mjolner isnt really my thing. I want to try this build, but i really want to do it as Scion, so question is PF + Slayer is a good option for Ascendancy or not?

Thank you!

try it out! i can see it working although pathfinder might be the better choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info